Super Contributor

PLEASE DISCUSS the sizing on the bangles. The hostess mentioned that she is wearing a small I believe. It would be helpful to know what size wrist she has! In case I missed it, my wrist is 6" and I went with an average.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Sizing - 10 a.m. show

i have around a 7-7.25 inch wrist and i bought the average.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Good Morning, Sunshine!

Thanks for replying. It's tough because 6" falls right on the cusp of small and average in cuffs.

Honored Contributor

Where am I? Is this where we're kvelling this am????
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Now I'm looking at these...6 1/4 wrist getting average..... Gonna order two and return some as I like the London blue and the garnet....of course.....
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

5.75 wrist. Buying average for layering.
Honored Contributor

And now wondering how they're gonna fit as they are thin....
Respected Contributor

I emailed Beth and told her of the confusion over the sizing and they will address it in the next presentation I am sure of it. She thanked me for alerting her to the issue.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

To my eye looking at the bangles the smalls do appear to hang a little larger on the ""bust"" than her normal small cuffs? I wish they would show the models wearing the complete set of 3 so you could see them all together You would think that would occur to them to do at some time during the presentation. It doesn't give you the full effect when they show them on the ""bust"" hanging in 3 different sizes. Might even be fun for them to show them on the models with ones from the other collection - they might inspire people to buy both sets who want options??

Honored Contributor

i have never had a problem with the JR cuffs or the super skinny bangles. 7-7.25 and i have always bought averages with no problems at all. i hope these work for me because i bought both sets!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein