Super Contributor

Will everything be on e-z pays or just some select items? Walter and I want to know.

Respected Contributor

Tell Walter that I think it is everything, just like last year.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

Thank you!!! I guess I have no chance if I have already named him. lol.

Super Contributor

BGDC, may I ask who is Walter?? I know that I'm toast....lol...I want too much!!

Trusted Contributor
Hi Pepper , hope you are doing better. See BGDC's post about going fishing. That should explain all.
Trusted Contributor

Here's what I ordered so far - all wish list items. Yay Easy Does It Day!

Super Contributor
On 3/10/2015 Pepper22 said:

BGDC, may I ask who is Walter?? I know that I'm toast....lol...I want too much!!

Hi Pepper!

Walter is the new fish pin, (named Walter from the old Henry/Jane Fonda flick "On Golden Pond"). For some reason, he just really struck me! I have his heart tail ring, too. I was going to buy him, but then I thought he was a little pricey and threw him back in. I don't know. Maybe given the ez pays I should give him a chance. I like the blue hematite pieces as well - but I have a bh suite already, so it's hard to justify buying more. Maybe that's why the fish pin stands out to me. It is different.......or should I say fresh!

lol - the puns can go on forever. I guess that it couldn't hurt to bring him home and check him out.

At this point I have to be very careful with my purchases. There is only so much one can wear and have, and I don't want multiples.

There are so many nice things, but I need to behave. So far I have only ordered the estate enhancer to go with my art deco cuff/ring, and if I like it, I can come back for the earrings.

I just might catch something else by the day's end........somebody stop me! lol {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Anisha,

I don't know if you have or care, but the SS sleeping beauty cuff is also event priced now. Both are gorgeous, but I think the clad makes it a little dressier (in a good wearable way).

$ 599

Judith Ripka Sterling Sleeping Beauty Turquoise & Diamonique Cuff$ 708

Judith Ripka Sterling & 14K Clad Sleeping Beauty

Trusted Contributor
Hi BGDC, I already own the SS SB cuff. It's beautiful . That is why I decided to get the clad version as well. And I totally agree about it being dressier in a good way. There's something about turq and gold that just screams luscious to me. Thank you for pointing out the event price though. I am sorry to hear that Walter has been thrown back ! the day is still yong and maybe you will change your mind if you see him presented. Good luck with your decision.