Trusted Contributor
Hello Ladies, I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your Ripka treasures from the last visit. I had decided at the beginning of the year to limit my jewelry buying this year. Not a resolution but just something I want to do. But Ms Judie comes with these gorgeous designs and I succumb ! She is not even in the house and I already bought the skinny multigem cuff and the SB clad cuff. Several other items on my wishlist for now- hoping some will hit clearance soon. What's tempting you all and what is everyone getting ? Do share. Enjoy the shows and hopefully I can join in to chat.
Respected Contributor

Re: She gets me every time.....

Yes, our Judith has quite the eye for jewelry design. I ordered the TSV bangles in blue/green, and I am beyond crazy about the new, round chrome diopside and green goddess clip-on enhancer. I am trying to resist it, but I am not sure that I will be able to do so.

Super Contributor

Ha!!!! I knew it! You can't wear that big ol' cobblestone all of the time, Anisha! Although knowing you, maybe you bought it to wear with it! That rectangular smokey/citrine ring looks mighty interesting, too. Just saying...........

I love that SB clad cuff, too! Thank goodness I never went clad or I would be in trouble for sure. Not only do I like the one that you picked, but this one knocks me out!!! Wow! Stunning! IF I had a summer shindig that I knew that I was going to, this would break me for sure! And it has Pia metal work on the back. I wonder if there will be something to go with it for the neck - and for your cuff as well.

I know that when she did the sleeping beauty in silver, it had friends. Prepare yourself!

Judith Ripka Sterling & 14K Clad Blue Chalcedony Cuff Bracelet

Super Contributor

Hi JB! Nice picks!

Respected Contributor

Won't you stop it, BGDC! I love sea foam blue chalcedony, and that cuff is calling out to me, too. It has got to be even more stunning in person. And I also like the multi-stone thin cuff (thin compared to the cobblestone cuff, that is).

Super Contributor

JB - I really think you should buy it! Then I can borrow it.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Jersey Born, enjoy your new TSV bangles. I would have bought the blue and green combo too if they were cuffs instead. The GG enhancer looks pretty, if you resist buying, you are so much more strong willed than I am !!!
Trusted Contributor

Hi BGDC, that seafoam blue clad cuff and the new aquamarine stuff is calling my name - but not in the budget , in my wishlist for now. Ripka diet for me for a while I think . So how about you, is Walter coming home ? Is he going to have friends coming along ? Whatever you decide , enjoy !
Trusted Contributor

BGDC, it did cross my mind to wear the big cobblestone and the skinny cuff together ! Maybe too much sparkle for the eyes I think !!!
Esteemed Contributor

All your purchases sounds great. Enjoy all of your purchases ladies! All winners!! Have to say this time Barbara Bixby got me. Always wanted her peacock ring but she wanted 500 dollars for it. It's on clearance now for 299.00 and 4 easy pays. Couldn't pass it up. Got 5 star ratings too. I just love her rings. Needless to say I won't be tempted by Judith this time around. Won't even be home to see any of her shows. For me, that's a good thing, lol.