Super Contributor
If you have been eyeing it, now is the TIME!
Trusted Contributor
Thanks Expatgal!!! I am very tempted but the reviews are mixed and I have a 5.75 in wrist. Guess the strap could be shortened if too much overhang. I never purchased before because I didn't like the white stitching. Do you own it?? Lots of people say the strap is low quality and not comfortable. Any input? If I go with a summer color stitching may not bother me...leaning towards the coral. Thanks again because that's a good price!
Super Contributor

I have 2 of these and they fit my 6.25" wrist really well. IMO, leather is high quality and does tend to soften up over time. Never had any problems with mine, but I do rotate a lot of watches and wind up not wearing any ONE watch a lot over time. This is one that really shocked me just how much prettier it was when it arrived versus on-air presentations. The face is gorgeous. I have been wanting the red, decided to purchase it today. JMHO!

Trusted Contributor
Thanks for the feedback.... I greatly appreciate your input. I rotate my watches too...love having a variety so I will now decide on color and order! The more I look the less decided I am which color to try but I already have too many brown and black. Thanks again and enjoy the red one.
Trusted Contributor
Hi equss, I have a small wrist , 5-1/2 inches to be precise and have 3 of the wrap watches - red, green and turq. I can easily tuck the extra length of the strap after I wrap it into the keeper and it looks fine. If you are tempted, get one home, it's a good price and it's a nice watch.
Trusted Contributor
Thank you Anisha! Buying multiple watches of the same design says a lot!
Super Contributor

Just wanted to give a head's up… Anyone who bought this wrap watch on EZ pay the other day for Easy Does It Day, I noticed the price dropped another $10.00 since then. It's now only $79! It was $89 on Wednesday. Be sure to get a price adjustment! I'm surprised Q did that, but it's a win/win for us. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}