Esteemed Contributor

j321127 goes great with the rolling bracelet.

What a great looking bracelet from the BSD to go with Judith's Rolling Bracelet.

Respected Contributor

Re: j321127 goes great with the rolling bracelet.

THANK YOU very much for posting this. I wanted that other one that Shawn wears but it's too much money right now and also I am a very small person and I'm afraid that would overpower my wrist. I saw the rolling one but that was not on easy pay. I have to watch my spending right now as I am losing my position with the company I'm with. But this one fits the bill -- the price, the look. PERFECT.

It will have to stand alone though, even though you said it would go perfect with the rolling bracelet. It's enough to keep me happy right now {#emotions_dlg.lol}

You da best!

Esteemed Contributor

First of all let me say I hope you keep your position. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hate to hear stuff like this about jobs. Anyway, on a happier note Sparklestar I'm happy you were able to get the bracelet. I have Judith's ice cube bracelet, but I bought it when it was much cheaper in price. I can't afford to rebuy another one at those prices. I can't even afford to rebuy Judith's rolling bracelet. I was lucky to get it as a tsv. Your bracelet will look fabulous on you I'm sure. Please post a review when you get yours. This is a beautiful classy looking line bracelet for sure. Very elegant looking. Wear in good health. That's the most important.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your nice wishes BlingQueen. It's not a nice feeling to put in 20 years with a company and they tell you ""we don't need you anymore and we're kicking you to the curb."" That's what hurts. So this will be my last purchase for a while. I don't really ""need"" it but maybe it will give me a little lift right now when I need it.

I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.

Super Contributor

BlingQueen, thanks for posting about this bracelet. Its ironic that I'm wearing Ms Judie's rolling bracelet right now along with 2 other of her soft bracelets. This would be a great bracelet to wear along with the rolling one.

Sparklestar, I'm real sorry that your job is being eliminated after 20 years with the company. Companies expect loyalty from their workers but they don't always show it back to their workers. I wish you the very best. And hope that something even better comes along for you.

Take care, Pepper22