Occasional Contributor

Judith Ripka Morganite Bracelet on Lunchtime Special price today! J280161

I was browsing the Vncenza online only section and came across this bracelet. It's, I guess going to be a Lunch Time special today but the price is already up. So if you ever wanted this bracelet now is the time to go for it. It's $334.92 and on 4 easy payments! Enjoy.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Morganite Bracelet on Lunchtime Special price today! J280161

Man, if I had bought this at the original price, I'd be seriously upset to see it now 1/2 price.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Occasional Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Morganite Bracelet on Lunchtime Special price today! J280161

I bought this bracelet as I had a gift card to use. It is absolutely fabulous. The Morganite is exactly the way it was described in the video.The stones are clear beautiful peachy and against the rose gold they really pop. I only have one other rose gold piece from Judith but these stones needed the rose gold metal. Judith is truly a remarkable designer. It was sold out but now is showing in all 3 sizes. I got this as a LTS but the clearance price is not much higher. My one warning would be the size. I have a very small wrist and always take a small in her cuffs. I ordered a small and it fits tighter than the other cuffs. It is the right size for me but again I have a really small wrist. When you look at the video, you will see that the average cuff on the display is much larger than the small. That is why I still ordered the small even after reading other reviews.I think it fits tighter due to the thickness of the cuff. This bracelet at clearance is well worth the price. This was originally over $700. Morganite is not a common gem and that's another reason I was drawn to it. If you are thinking about buying it, I would highly recommend this cuff, You won't be sorry