Super Contributor

Thankfully, Q has gotten a bit better on their S&H (although free would be best)

Re: $3 Jewelry and Beauty S&H

When I asked if my Wen auto-delivery order would reduce in shipping they said no, it would still be $7.47. When I asked why they said the order is over 1lb. When I said the email announcing new shipping rates said:

• All apparel, beauty, and jewelry ships at $3, regardless of price or weight.

She said that did not apply to all beauty items. Sorrry for the confusion! May I help with something else?

Eh?{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

just remember that now when you return something they will NOT refund original shipping charges so you will not get your $3 back unless it is defective.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Every day we’re working hard to deliver more value to you—as we always have. Today is no exception. We’re excited to offer new S&H rates on most items where we charge shipping & handling for standard delivery, starting February 2, 2015.

• All apparel, beauty, and jewelry ships at $3, regardless of price or weight.
  • Most items under $50 and less than 1 lb. ship at $3.
  • Most other items under $100 and 1 lb. or more ship at $5 or $7.
  • Items $100 or more ship at existing S&H rates; however, many of these include S&H or offer free S&H.

As part of this change, we will no longer discount S&H when you buy two or more items in the same order, but our new S&H rates will benefit you in many cases.

In addition, we will continue to refund original S&H on returns if an item is defective or we made an error; however, effective with orders placed on or after February 17, 2015, if you return the item for any other reason, we will no longer refund the original S&H.

We sincerely thank you for shopping with us, and hope this makes your shopping experience at QVC even better.

Sincerely,
Lisa Norden
VP, Customer Service and Experience

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

They will not make adjustments to high s/h on items just received either.