Valued Contributor

Anyone purchase the new big amethyst cuffs?

WOW! Are they something or what? Put on my wishlist...Christmas is coming! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone purchase the new big amethyst cuffs?

Hi motherinlaw, I liked the smaller version of the amy cuff but I had to make a choice between the new multigem cuff and this one. The multigem cuff won of course and is on its way to me. It is a beautiful cuff and I hope Christmas comes early for you !
Regular Contributor

Hi motherinlaw, anisha...

so I went on waitlist for both this cuff (the smaller version) and the multigem cuff. The amy one arrived already and it is going back. This is probably the worst Ripka cuff I have ever received. The amy stones are so cloudy and have terrible inclusions. I can't believe they actually sent this out. It is a joke. you don't notice the inclusions as much when on your wrist. But the whole cuff just looks so so, not up to standards and not that special. Even if the amy stones were perfect, it is still not a wow cuff for me. (the thing that really annoyed me is that I wanted to be alerted to when this would ship/be off waitlist. I actually wanted to cancel and just stay on waitlist for the mutligem cuff and because I was not notified, could not cancel in time.)

I am a big ripka fan and love her really unique cuffs. The last one I bought, the confetti cuff is absolutely amazing and gorgeous and I get so many compliments. and the stones are beautiful in this cuff.

I am still going to stay on waitlist for the multigem cuff. That one I think will be beautiful. Anisha, did you get yours? is is stunning? Please let us know.

Valued Contributor

Hi disneygal: Sorry to hear that your Ripka cuff did not work out for you. I have my last JR2 cuff to pick up. The end of an era, I guess. It came in early and there was a defect but should be able to get it home within a month.

Hope your multigem cuff will be everything you are hoping for! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi disneygal, sorry the amy cuff didn't work out for you. I received my multi gem cuff today and it is gorgeous, beyond words beautiful ! I am extremely delighted with this one. I will try and post a picture on the weekend. Please stay on the waitlist for this one and I hope you get one soon.