Respected Contributor

Long Time JR Collectors Can Still Get Excited Over a New Piece!

Yes, I am very jaded now when it comes to the JR line as I have been collecting for 18 years and have more than I could ever imagine that i would have---and I've also sold over 50 pieces and never even made a dent in my collection. So, that said, I just got J295585, the Clad DQ Heart Enhancer and I am so in love with it! It's quintessential Judith---nice carving, lots of personality, and weight. I'm slowly building a small, discrete Clad Collection (which I will not let get out of hand like my Silver Collection) and I just want classic wearable pieces and this just so fits the bill. I'm wearing it right now with my Black Cord with Clad Trim. I was on Wait List for it, twice. The first time they cancelled the Wait List, and then I went back on it. I had really given up on getting the piece---and it just landed on my doorstep yesterday afternoon---I didn't even realize that it had shipped! I highly recommend this over newer, trendy pieces.

Judith Ripka Sterling & 14k Clad 118 Facet Diamonique Heart Enhancer

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Re: Long Time JR Collectors Can Still Get Excited Over a New Piece!

Hi Sheesh, enjoy your new enhancer. Yes, it is classic Ripka.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Yes, and it is on waitlist! Many agree with you. It is very pretty and classic! She said something last night about going into the vault and selecting past designs? Did you catch that?

Super Contributor

Yes, and it is on waitlist! Many agree with you. It is very pretty and classic! She said something last night about going into the vault and selecting past designs? Did you catch that?

Trusted Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Pamula said:

I did. She is bringing back limited quantities of past popular designs. Last night she had "the cuff."
Super Contributor

I still love the odd piece too. I ordered the love enhancer in rose gold today. I've been looking at it for sooooo long and on clearance I could not resist. Enjoy that heart. It is really pretty.
Valued Contributor

That is lovely Sheesh. I've been collecting as long as you have and don't need another thing but every once in a while something just makes your heart sing! And I can see why this heart did that!

I'm still looking for just he right clad enhancer to go on my pearl wardrobe. I had the Love enhancer but it didn't look bold enough to stand up to the pearls doubled. So I'm still looking.

I don't believe we have yet seen presented J320009 .......so I'm thinking in tonights show perhaps. Check it out.

Regular Contributor

Enjoy in great health! I am sure that you look lovely wearing this new enhancer.
Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Pamula said:

Yes, I did catch that when they were presenting "The Cuff" which I have in both colors. I think the Heart enhancer that I posted is new, not an archive piece, but what I like about it is that is "seems" like an archive piece because it has everything that makes Ripka special. I wish it was in Silver, too. It's really just perfect and I highly recommend. Compare it to the new Heart Enhancer enclosed in the Circle and, IMHO, there is no contest between the two. I don't see any traditional Ripka signature flourishes on the new piece.---clearly "junior designer" pieces.

Again, I urge you to consider this Heart Enhancer if you are in the market for one, we may not see the likes of it again.

Judith Ripka Sterling & 14k Clad 118 Facet Diamonique Heart Enhancer

Judith Ripka Sterling & 14K Clad 0.34 ct Pave Diamonique Heart Enhancer

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 QPrincess said:

That is lovely Sheesh. I've been collecting as long as you have and don't need another thing but every once in a while something just makes your heart sing! And I can see why this heart did that!

I'm still looking for just he right clad enhancer to go on my pearl wardrobe. I had the Love enhancer but it didn't look bold enough to stand up to the pearls doubled. So I'm still looking.

I don't believe we have yet seen presented J320009 .......so I'm thinking in tonights show perhaps. Check it out.

LOL, I just read this after I posted above. I don't think it is substantial enough to stand up to your pearl wardrobe--it is similar in weight, I believe to the LOVE enhancer, which I bought twice and returned twice---sigh (could have been even 3 times---I wanted to LOVE the Love Enhancer, but I couldn't get past the light weight of it!

There was a large Clad Heart enhancer with Half Pave that would be perfect for the Clad pearl Wardrobe---don't have the number---it wasn't around long and I missed it.