Valued Contributor

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka early January 2015 mini visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Ripkanistas: how is everyone doing in the new year? If you still feel backlogged in getting a new start, there's always the Chinese New Year changeover in six weeks from Year of the Horse to Year of the Sheep. Some years that works for me when I'm trying to switch gears from the holidays. We're finishing out a cold snap here in SoCal and on the personal horizon, regarding our case against our town, we just fired our second attorney. Not enough money in it for both. I read that the flu is taking hold in East, Southeast and Midwest, so have been mega-dosing on vitamin C. So far, so good. Am always open for healthy suggestions and dearly want to avoid pneumonia this year...

Is anyone up for a fresh visit from JR during regular hours? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Well, it look like we have just an hour on Monday (11AM-Noon Eastern Standard Time; 8-9AM Pacific Standard Time), if you missed the late-night fast-moving clearance show this month...

So, what pieces are tickling your interest? And what is happening in general? Let's chat! ~Peach

Occasional Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka early January 2015 mini visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Rings for under $50. Like the one I got in 2011 or 2012 that had a little heart charm dangle with 3 tiny dmq. The band was beefy and textured as usual with JR style.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka early January 2015 mini visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

So basically I want to see some fresh items and exclusives and all that jazz.
Super Contributor

looking for some good and fresh looks.

Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 backtova said: Rings for under $50. Like the one I got in 2011 or 2012 that had a little heart charm dangle with 3 tiny dmq. The band was beefy and textured as usual with JR style.

backtova, there's a few that are close. I have a couple with the dangles: heart, pearl, etc. Thanks for posting! ~Peach

Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 backtova said: So basically I want to see some fresh items and exclusives and all that jazz.

backtova, I also search under Ripka and then click the new listings to bring up her latest stuff... ~Peach

Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Meeras said:

looking for some good and fresh looks.

Meeras, have you collected any Ripka designs? ~Peach

Valued Contributor

Ripkanistas: anyone out there? Judith looks nice and relaxed. I wasn't sure she'd make the trip for one hour but I'm glad she did...a nice way to kick off 2015!

I'm checking through the inventory, anyone go for a new piece of JR? Or is there something you're jonesing? ~Peach