Trusted Contributor

/></p> <p>I was in Las Vegas this past week visiting my sister.  I spent New Year's Eve on the strip. It was fun.  Thank goodness there was no snow in  Las Vegas as was predicted.</p> <p>While in Las Vegas, I visited The Gold & Silver Pawn Shop from Pawn Stars, Rick's Restorations and Kount's Kustoms.   I am a fan of all 3 shows.</p> <p>While in the Pawn Shop, I spotted this piece of JR.  It is the frog pin from many, many years ago. There was no price on it.  It seems all the silver pieces in the case were sold by weight. I asked the guy behind the counter to weigh it and he told me the price was $135.00.  I didn't buy it.  </p> <p> I had  seen this piece in person on another Ripkanista once.   That's why I recognized it.   It is quite a large piece.</p>

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

newjerseygirl, we watch those shows also. I was surprised to read that they sold their silver pieces by the weight. I remember that frog pin...don't have it though.

Super Contributor

Bet that was a fun trip! My husband and daughter did a road trip last fall. Didn't stop at the pawn shop because the line was too long. On the frog pin, I am thinking Floss has the frog pin.

moongirl

Trusted Contributor

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Regular Contributor
Hi NJG, spending New year's eve in LV&NYC are on my bucket list!! You must have had a blast. Sorry the weather was so cold. How cool to go to the pawn shops. And I know that frog pin wasn't mine. I treasure that pin. $139 not bad price. Hope your Christmas and New year's was fantastic!!!!!!