Super Contributor

Good evening and happy Sunday to us all.

Weird weather around here the last few days, with unseasonal warmth. I'm not complaining, mind you. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I trust everyone had a happy holiday season. Allow me to wish you belated Chanukah and Christmas greetings and early happy/healthy near year as well.

DTGD was here for the first candle of Chanukah and was really into, for the first time, the gift thingy. She loved distributing and helping others open their gifts. She really enjoyed opening her own gifts, usually with the exclamation - "JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED!" And then she'd turn to her daddy to ask what it was. Interestingly, there was a pile of gifts for her all eight days of Chanukah and each time she came into the house she'd look at them and then move onto something else. She never, unlike her Bubbe, tried to peek into the gifts or give them a good shake.

I hope everyone is enjoying all their Ripka treasures.

Make it a great week!

Super Contributor

Hi Kaplan. May I also wish you & those who celebrate Chanukah, belated Chanukah greetings. And those who celebrate Christmas, belated Merry Christmas. And Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!

Here in Ohio it has also been exceptionally warm for this time of year. We've only had a few inches of snow earlier. Its ok with me. But that awful flu has been running thru my community. A few days our ER was sending patients onto a nearby town. I'm trying my best to avoid this flu.

I'm ready for some Ripka shopping and chatting.

Take care everyone

Frequent Contributor

Kappy, so glad you spent time with DTGD during the Holidays. I'll bet she was such a joy! I hope you and your enjoys the upcoming New Year in the best of health and happiness. You all surely have earned it!