Esteemed Contributor

Paging BlingQueen022: Review of Chuck tennis bracelet

Blingie, you were spot on about the Chuck former TTV gemstone bracelet. At first I thought the blue topaz was too pale, but then I pulled out some sky blue topaz rings and earrings, the strapped that bad boy on and the look was sublime! It's especially killer in sunlight.

It's a steal for that $89 price point...it's heavy and well made.

Thanks for the recommendation - I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen022: Review of Chuck tennis bracelet

Hi there Sammycat! So glad you love your bracelet. The stones are a light blue but when you get out in certain lights the bracelet comes to life. For the money it's a dazzler. Wear in the best of health!! Enjoy it. I received his 9 ct garnet cushion cut ring and it's another master piece from Micheal! Haven't received chuck's two bracelets yet, but they're on it's way.
Trusted Contributor

I'm wearing the garnet bracelet right now and waiting for the amethyst. The bracelet is stunning, well-made and the color of the all matching garnets is deep, deep garnet "red".

I hope the amethyst is as nice. Also hope he brings them back as a special again.

Candy

Super Contributor

glad to know you like your bracelet.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/15/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Hi there Sammycat! So glad you love your bracelet. The stones are a light blue but when you get out in certain lights the bracelet comes to life. For the money it's a dazzler. Wear in the best of health!! Enjoy it. I received his 9 ct garnet cushion cut ring and it's another master piece from Micheal! Haven't received chuck's two bracelets yet, but they're on it's way.

Bling, I must tell you now: Judith's TSV is perfection. There's no way this is 7 3/4 -- that had to be a typo. It fits like all of my 8 inch bracelets fit, with some nice drape. They lost a lot of sales with that assessment! I think you need the drape to put this clasp on, and it's fine.

In the future if it's marked down, you should jump on the Bling Wagon and snag it. It's got dyn-o-mite sparkle!

Let me know how your new Chuck bracelets look!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/16/2014 candy said:

I'm wearing the garnet bracelet right now and waiting for the amethyst. The bracelet is stunning, well-made and the color of the all matching garnets is deep, deep garnet "red".

I hope the amethyst is as nice. Also hope he brings them back as a special again.

Candy

I'm glad to hear your review on the garnet -- esp. the "red" part. I hate garnets with too much brown in them. Enjoy!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Sammycat1 said:
On 12/15/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Hi there Sammycat! So glad you love your bracelet. The stones are a light blue but when you get out in certain lights the bracelet comes to life. For the money it's a dazzler. Wear in the best of health!! Enjoy it. I received his 9 ct garnet cushion cut ring and it's another master piece from Micheal! Haven't received chuck's two bracelets yet, but they're on it's way.

Bling, I must tell you now: Judith's TSV is perfection. There's no way this is 7 3/4 -- that had to be a typo. It fits like all of my 8 inch bracelets fit, with some nice drape. They lost a lot of sales with that assessment! I think you need the drape to put this clasp on, and it's fine.

In the future if it's marked down, you should jump on the Bling Wagon and snag it. It's got dyn-o-mite sparkle!

Let me know how your new Chuck bracelets look!!!

Happy you love your bracelet Sammycat. I would have gotten that bracelet, but I ordered too much from Chuck and Michael. Just couldn't add 250 more on my card. Noe, since my card is paid off of Chuck's stuff, I can hope that they put Judith's TSV bracelet on clearance in a few weeks. You're right, I bet it did stop some people from buying that 8 inch from their description. I knew it would have major sparkle to it. Wear yours In the best of health. Sparkle on you cutie.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Blingie,

Decided to return the blue bracelet. I realized I had 2 aquamarine tennis bracelets already that have more saturated stones (I really need to shop my own jewelry box more!) so I sent this one back.

Hope your TTV garnet bracelet is a winner!

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the amethyst and peridot and they are beautiful. The amy is really saturated and the peridot is bright lime green. I ordered the matching stud earrings in the amy but they are extremely dark and if I loop them the table on one stone is scratched up. I will probably send the earrings back and they are sold out now.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/18/2014 blackkittn said: I ordered the amethyst and peridot and they are beautiful. The amy is really saturated and the peridot is bright lime green. I ordered the matching stud earrings in the amy but they are extremely dark and if I loop them the table on one stone is scratched up. I will probably send the earrings back and they are sold out now.

I thought about those colors -- should have went with one of them! Enjoy your new treasures!