Super Contributor

Yo! 12/10/14 - Miss Judie's in the house!

Good evening and happy Wednesday to us all.

Miserably windy and cold here as the remains of the nor'easter still affects us.

I hope everyone enjoys all the shows. I won't be here with you tonight but hope to be here tomorrow afternoon and evening, the last show with Lisa & Miss Judie.

I am currently wearing the new tanzy earrings, which are so fabulous, & ordered the multi gem chandelier earrings, the special priced pearl bracelet and the sapphy heart ring. It's still early. Smiley Happy

Make it a great night!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Yo! 12/10/14 - Miss Judie's in the house!

Hi kap!!

Hope to chat with you tomorrow! I'm definitely getting the TSV bracelet in the silver....that piece just SCREAMS to me!!!

I'll have to set my alarm to score it and then back to bed.

Your purchase sound beautiful!!

The BGB is open and ready for the shows!!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Kappy, happy to see you here. I hope things are getting better with the health issues in your family. Between Ms Judie and Ms Lisa , I am going broke ! I hit the new saphy carved heart cuff and Mr Brown pants has it out for delivery today. I am on waitlist fir the multigem and tanzie cuffs . I recently got 143-615 from Chuck's collection on Shop and my jeweller said it was AAA quality tanzanite or better. It's 8 carats of tanzanite in large stones. In case you want to take a look. See you tomorrow. Hopefully I can chat too. PS. Did you get the new tanzie cuff and ring too ?
Regular Contributor

Congrats Kaplan and Anisha on your new beautiful pieces. Wear them in sparkling health!!! I'm hoping to see some of the show tonight but gosh work does get in the way. So I'm dvr the shows. Which may be a good thing. The tsv looks stunning but I so love the ice cube bracelet which I have been wearing everyday. What is catching my interest is the clearance pave dmq ball necklace not sure why but I just may have to order it. Hope everyone enjoys the shows!!!
Regular Contributor

Oops hi Oneanddone, didn't see your post. Happy holidays. Make sure you are awake before you order or you just may sleep order other pieces!!! I have done that and when the packages arrive I'm like what!!!! Enjoy your new bracelet!!!!
Super Contributor

Yay! I will be watching as usual, but I purchased 2 things on the Bay that I've been wanting(the triple strand nested necklace and the coin bracelet in 7 1/4"). I have the coin bracelet in the size small but it is just too small for me. I have the rolling bracelet so I won't be ordering the TSV. It is pretty though. I have been shopping from my JR jewelry boxes so there is not too much that I really "have" to have right now...

I love all your choices. I love all of Judith's chandelier earrings! Stay warm everyone and enjoy the shows!

Regular Contributor

Hi Lafies, how many are getting JRs TSV? If not, why not? Btw it's 45 degrees here in Boca Raton FL!!!!! Burrrr!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

It's calling my name!
Super Contributor

Hi everyone!!! Its freezing here tonight & going to get even colder.

That TSV is calling me too!! And I was so sure I wouldn't be wanting it.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Pepper! We're cold too...not as bad as NYC Lady in Florida...I think we deserve this classic sparkle...just worried about fit of 8 inch.