Esteemed Contributor

Paging BlingQueen - consultation needed tonight!

Hi Blingie,

Didn't you buy a nice cushion-cut gemstone bracelet from Chuck as TTV? I seem to recall it was the aqua-blue topaz.

Tonight it's going to be a holiday price of $89 and I thought I might pounce -- but wanted to see if this was the one you gave high marks to....it's # 140-694.

Thanks Blingie!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen - consultation needed tonight!

Bumping
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sammycat. I did buy that bracelet, but haven't worn it yet. It's very pretty and made well. It's a beautiful ice blue color and sparkles well. I think when I got it, it was a TTV. 89 dollars is a fabulous price. Thanks for the bling alert you rascal. I think I'm going to go with the garnet to match Michael's new honker garnet ring I bought. Get it girlfriend it's made well and a sparkler!
Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered it on your say-so! Had to give you the bling signal. Have to say I might cave on Judith's tsv in the event that the description is wrong or that it's not too short in the large size. Saw it on Jill's wrist earlier this evening. It's calling to me to get it home, darn it! Talk me out of it!
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Sammycat1 said: I just ordered it on your say-so! Had to give you the bling signal. Have to say I might cave on Judith's tsv in the event that the description is wrong or that it's not too short in the large size. Saw it on Jill's wrist earlier this evening. It's calling to me to get it home, darn it! Talk me out of it!
Talk you out of it! Talk me out of it! Lol lol I really shouldn't get after getting that ring from Michael. I need self control. I'm not even sure I should be up at midnight. The funny thing is, I really don't need that bracelet. Geeez I had to wake up from my nap!! Shoot me now!! You made a good purchase on Chuck's bracelet. Since I dug that bracelet out, and it took forever to find it, I'll be wearing it to work tomorrow for the first time. Post a review when you get it. It's a nice little sparkler for the price point. Very pretty.
Esteemed Contributor

Well a lot of help you are trying to save me $$$$ by not getting that tsv! DH just said, "You two are cute. You KNOW you're both going to get it, so just get it!". So he no help either, LOL.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Sammycat1 said: Well a lot of help you are trying to save me $$$$ by not getting that tsv! DH just said, "You two are cute. You KNOW you're both going to get it, so just get it!". So he no help either, LOL.
I have to pass on this Sammycat. I just can't do it this time. I just can't add another easy pay right now. I'm going to just love my ice cube bracelet and my rolling bracelet. No can do! 249 plus shipping and tax on top of that is just too much money to lay out right now for me. If you get it, wear in good health and I want a glowing review from you. I'm putting in blinders at midnight if I'm up, lol.
Esteemed Contributor

Just remembered, I just paid off those two baby honkers of Michael's I just bought. Oye!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/10/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Just remembered, I just paid off those two baby honkers of Michael's I just bought. Oye!!

You're toast, sister. The elegance of it will get you at midnight!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/10/2014 Sammycat1 said:
On 12/10/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Just remembered, I just paid off those two baby honkers of Michael's I just bought. Oye!!

You're toast, sister. The elegance of it will get you at midnight!

It's times like this I wish I had sleeping pills, lol lol lol lol lol