Esteemed Contributor
32 percent off, free shipping using their card. 144-286, O M G!
Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, you are cracking me up, girl! I figured that Michael might get you -- and he did! That is a beauty! I will have to live vicariously through you; it's just not in the budget now.

DH says we need a "Bling Signal" like Batman had. I told him -- you just page me ASAP!

Thanks for keeping me on the hunt!

Esteemed Contributor

Not a problem Sammycat. I have to say I'm glad I'm working on Thursday and will miss Judith's shows. Like the saying goes, Put a fork in me, I'm DONE! No more jewelry purchases for me after this one.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank goodness you'll be at work and your parents in the evening! I'm working too and have a holiday lunch to attend, but there's the evening on Thursday and she could snare me!

My Joan Boyce/HSN "snow leopard" jammies arrived today - they're heavenly! DH said I definitely need to bling them up though. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Please give me a review on that garnet sparkler when you receive it - you have the best taste!

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/9/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Thank goodness you'll be at work and your parents in the evening! I'm working too and have a holiday lunch to attend, but there's the evening on Thursday and she could snare me!

My Joan Boyce/HSN "snow leopard" jammies arrived today - they're heavenly! DH said I definitely need to bling them up though. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Please give me a review on that garnet sparkler when you receive it - you have the best taste!

I'm a bit upset I'll miss Judith's presentations in the evening, but it's the best thing that can happen right now. This garnet purchase has to be my last for a while. I really didn't need it because I have two other garnet honkers from Micheal, but those two side baguettes and the way the setting was structured got to me. I have to go out with a bang, why not let it be from Micheal, lol. Will give a review after I receive it.

Enjoy those cute PJ's from Joan. Everything she does she does so well. Wear in the best of health. They really looked comfortable. You'll be rockin those PJ's wearing the fine jewelry we had the greatest taste on too.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}