Trusted Contributor

This ring was so gorgeous that I gasped when I opened the box! I have to give a review on this beauty that has been on my wish list for a long time. It went on EZ pay (finally!) so I took the bait. The size of this ring is so believable and JR's gold clad is like no other. There is so much sparkle to it that it's almost blinding. I'm wearing it in place of my wedding band and when I wear gold jewelry. There's only one thing that bothers me about the ring, and that is that the undergallery is a solid piece of silver, rather than a carved out design. There is very little open space for cleaning the diamoniques, so I'm concerned that they will get cloudy underneath and not stay as sparkly. That being said, there is no way that anyone would think anything but 'real' when they look at this - WOW!

No Image Found

Esteemed Contributor

That is a stunner of ring. I was looking at that earlier. It's a beautiful ring. Wear in good health and many happy years of sparkle to you.

Respected Contributor

It is a beautiful ring. Enjoy it to the fullest. I love these estate style rings.

Honored Contributor

Nice !

Valued Contributor

I see That Webbie was quick to remove some snarky comments. Wish it happened that quickly on other threads!

Enjoy your ring shogirl................it is lovely!

Trusted Contributor
On 12/9/2014 QPrincess said:

I see That Webbie was quick to remove some snarky comments. Wish it happened that quickly on other threads!

Enjoy your ring shogirl................it is lovely!

Oh darn, I missed snarky comments? LOL!

Thanks, everyone, can't wait to wear it!

Honored Contributor

Holy cow! Where did this lovely come from...wow what a great price! Wear it well and in the best of health, Shogirl!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor
I'm so tempted to get this in the silver.
Super Contributor

Shogirl, thanks for your review on this ring. I've ordered it in the silver when it was on easy pay. Just waiting for it to arrive at my house.

Enjoy wearing this beauty!!

Respected Contributor

It's lovely---I hadn't focused in on it before---what a wonderful setting---enjoy!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel