Frequent Contributor

??? About ripka tennis bracelets please:)

Hi ladies,I was wondering if any of you have a JR tennis bracelet from qvc that you wear all the time 24-7. For years I had a real tennis bracelet that I put on and never took off it wore like iron for years. I'm not the type of gal that likes to take jewelry off and on. I have a watch and small bracelet that is on my wrist 24-7. I'd like to know if the new JR T S V that is coming up would fit the bill,have any of you worn your bracelets in this manner? Do they hold up ? Stones stay put? The small bracelet I wear is a JR piece without stones that has been On my wrist for 3 years straight,only comes off occasionally to clean. And I love it. Thank you all.
Honored Contributor

Re: ??? About ripka tennis bracelets please:)

I get mine at the pawn shop. Real diamonds and gold for the same price.

Esteemed Contributor

The stones appear to be bezel set, which is them most secure setting, so I think you'd be OK. You'd still have to take it off occasionally to clean stones from soap, body lotion, etc., that you may be using -- they will eventually dirty the stones.

Respected Contributor

On 12/9/2014 Sharke said:

Not if I beat you to it! LOL! Smart shopper!

Super Contributor

I bought J276206 awhile back (maybe 9 months ago). The reviews were very positive and despite the cost, I decided to "go for it". I have NOT taken it off since it came in the mail! I wear several bracelets on my right wrist similar to Shawn K.'s style. I have had the bracelet on since day one. I wear it all day at work, sleep in it and even shower with it on. It looks as good as it did on day one and is holding up beautifully. I can't see any wear or tear and simply can't say enough about this bracelet. I am anxiously waiting for her upcoming TSV bracelet as I might get it to add to my layers...

Regular Contributor

Melting, I have had the jr ice cube dmq bracelet I have been wearing this piece everyday since June and it looks great and holding up. I don't like to sleep in my jewerly (except for one necklace), so I would say give it a try . Hope this works for you, it is beautiful!!
Trusted Contributor

I've been wearing JR's rolling bracelet in rose clad. I don't take my bracelets off, except when I travel. I live alone, don't have anyone to help me put them on/off.

I wear it with a 14K/SS yurman link bracelet and 2 other JR bracelets. Everyday, in the shower, at the beach, wherever. Never had a problem with any of them. On my left wrist, I wear an 18K WG cz tennis bracelet my dad brought back from Italy a good 15 years ago, along with 3 other bracelets. Never had a problem with any of them.

I'm planning on getting the JR tennis bracelet and wear it 24/7. I'm not expecting any problems!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you all for your commentsSmiley Wink sounds like a great piece to get. I don't know where you gals are finding real diamonds and gold for this price. I have researched and called dozens of pawn shops,none at the comparable price,when I asked about tennis bracelets at that price for real they laughed and said " well they are probably HOT at a price like that" gold is at a high price per once,and they sell it at scrap before unloading it cheap,so great job gals that have the connections I'm jealous! Godspeed all Smiley Wink and thanks a bunch!
Honored Contributor

On 12/9/2014 Sharke said:

Me too! I get all of my 18K gold there for sure. I search pawn shops and estate jewelry sections in jewelry stores.