Valued Contributor

Contacting Judith re QVC Jewelry- Zodiac Enhancer in 14 kt Clad

Does anyone know how to contact Judith or know if Beth perhaps reads the boards? I know Judith doesn't and it is no wonder why with some of the cruel personal comments.

I would LOVE to have the Zodiac enhancer in 14 kt clad WITH A LARGER BALE. I really do think it would be a good seller.

Do you think the Q ever pays attention to requests or do you have a thought on the best way for me to make a contact regarding the zodiac enhancer?

Hope everyone had a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Contacting Judith re QVC Jewelry- Zodiac Enhancer in 14 kt Clad

You might try emailing Troy, the editor of Inside Q (QVC's magazine". I emailed him once about the lack of narrow sizes in Clarks shoes, and the need for the jewelry buyers to increase the amount of size small Ripka bracelets. I got a nice reply and he said he forwarded my comments on to the respective buyers. That my be the way to get your idea to the right people. And it sounds like a great idea! I'd love to have one of those! Good luck!

Occasional Contributor

I forgot to mention the email address for Troy: QVCinsider@QVC.com

Valued Contributor

Thank you SuSu for my only reply. That is a great idea and I will do it today. I would LOVE to have the Zodiac in clad WITH a larger bale so it fits more necklaces. Perhaps we could begin a campaign of getting others who are interested to email the same information.

to the email address which you provided. Hope you'll join me.

Honored Contributor

3 1/2 stars with 12 reviews doesn't sound like a big seller. If this were my piece, I would take it to my local jeweler who does nice work with silver "remodels" for a pretty decent price. You could get a larger 14 kt clad silver bail, hopefully they could find one in their findings catalogue with the distinctive Ripka rope treatment.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion depglass. The reason for the 3 1/2 stars is the size of the bale. I think people were disappointed to get it home to find it would only go on a thin chain. I don't own it in silver as I really want it in 14 kt Clad to go on my pearl wardrobe. But I want the larger bale.

Frequent Contributor

Qprincess, a few of us have done a little surgery on that bale. I just bent that little loop inside, up, thus allowing me to put it on anything, so far. Motherinlaw had suggested the woven necklace from a few years back. It is to die for. I am wishing for a clad also, to wear on the woven collar.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for checking in Dead Eye. I so want the zodiac enhancer in 14 kt clad. It may be a pipe dream, and even though I do not need another sterling enhancer (been purchasing since Judith's very first appearance), I might have to break down and do it. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

QPrincess, I'd be willing to bet, she will come out with a clad version of that, eventually. I just love my SS so much, if she does, I'd be buying it! BTW, we need to start a 12 step program for those of us who have been buying since her first show!

Frequent Contributor

It is up, 9 of 12 months with pics

J338127