Esteemed Contributor

Paging BlingQueen - bling alert!

Hi Blingie, if you go to the Delphi forum you'll see one pic of the double brilliance tennis bracelet. Looks like a nice simple one for everyday bling!

Also: a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging BlingQueen - bling alert!

Hi Sammycat you cutie!

I saw that bracelet very early this morning when our buddy you know who posted the pic. It's very pretty, but I'm not into round stones. I say that now, but haven't seen it presented yet. You know how bling gets to me. If I see one little ounce of sparkle out of that bracelet, it's all over but the crying.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I do think it would pair up nicely with Judith's silver rolling bracelet that I have though. hmmmmmmmmmmmm, ok, I'll admit it, I'm in trouble.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I will be up at midnight to watch the presentation.

Thanks for the bling alert girlfriend, you are a gem in yourself.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I can't wait to eat the stuffing tomorrow, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the radiance of that bling -- even in the round stone configuration -- will get you, esp. if the price is good! I know I'll be a goner. We will have to have a mind-meld on this one to see if it's worth it. Smiley Happy

Did you see the big purple ring that was posted?

Happy eating tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/26/2014 Sammycat1 said:

I think the radiance of that bling -- even in the round stone configuration -- will get you, esp. if the price is good! I know I'll be a goner. We will have to have a mind-meld on this one to see if it's worth it. Smiley Happy

Happy eating tomorrow!

I did see the new purple ring and I'm going to pass on that. It just didn't wow me at all. I'm hoping she has other new rings for the show. As for the bracelet, if the price is right for it, it's coming home to be worn with the round rolling bracelet. You can even pair it up with her bead bracelet we have. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not over 300 dollars.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/26/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Happy eating tomorrow!

I did see the new purple ring and I'm going to pass on that. It just didn't wow me at all. I'm hoping she has other new rings for the show. As for the bracelet, if the price is right for it, it's coming home to be worn with the round rolling bracelet. You can even pair it up with her bead bracelet we have. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's not over 300 dollars.

I was so-so on the ring myself. I don't think that bracelet will be more than $300...it's a T S V, so it will have to appeal to a broad range of customers.

That fluorite ring is back in stock in my size again and on clearance. You have that one, correct? Is it worth it at the clearance price? How is the sparkle and clarity? TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy eating tomorrow!

I was so-so on the ring myself. I don't think that bracelet will be more than $300...it's a T S V, so it will have to appeal to a broad range of customers.

That fluorite ring is back in stock in my size again and on clearance. You have that one, correct? Is it worth it at the clearance price? How is the sparkle and clarity? TIA!

Pray for easy pay for me for that bracelet, lol. I still love that fluorite ring. Haven't worn it in a while though. I would say it's not electric sparkle or anything, but the stone does sparkle and this stone is much lighter in color then the flurite ring I purchased from Barbara Bixby that's for sure. I like this ring and it looks good on the hand. It's a nice chunk of silver. I just wish I got it at the clearance price instead of what I paid for it. You won't be wasting your money purchasing it. It's a beautiful ring. It's a nice size stone too. not too big and not too small.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy eating tomorrow!

Pray for easy pay for me for that bracelet, lol. I still love that fluorite ring. Haven't worn it in a while though. I would say it's not electric sparkle or anything, but the stone does sparkle and this stone is much lighter in color then the flurite ring I purchased from Barbara Bixby that's for sure. I like this ring and it looks good on the hand. It's a nice chunk of silver. I just wish I got it at the clearance price instead of what I paid for it. You won't be wasting your money purchasing it. It's a beautiful ring. It's a nice size stone too. not too big and not too small.

Thanks, Blingie -I know I can count on a solid assessment from you!!! I'm praying for easy pay on that bracelet for the both of us!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy eating tomorrow!

Thanks, Blingie -I know I can count on a solid assessment from you!!! I'm praying for easy pay on that bracelet for the both of us!!!

Wink