Valued Contributor

REVIEWS: Please post Judith Ripka November 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

Hello Ripkanistas! Missed you. Had to take a six-week or so break after the surprising loss of my dearest Yorkie, Paris II, to kennel cough. He caught it from our new Yorkie after I brought her home from the local shelter, even though she and Paris II were vaccinated. So much for that so-called protection. All three of our Yorkie crew became very ill but Pootie, who already suffered from an immune illness called Pemphigus Vulgaris, couldn't handle the extra burden. Pet owners know very well the pervasive sadness from the loss and I just couldn't bring myself to post as I usually do at the beginning of the month and during JR's last visit. Sorry. I feel a little better now, mostly thanks to the support from all of you. I cannot communicate how much everyone's beautiful posts helped me. Thank-you all so much! {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Back to November reviews! The idea behind this thread is simple: REVIEW AFTER REVIEW AFTER REVIEW. And not only JRQ designs but everything Judith Ripka counts. Even after the partial Judith Ripka sale, there are still many places besides the Q to find Judith's tremendous designs: her Madison Avenue boutique, and Long Island store, JudithRipka dot com, Bloomies and Neiman's, as well as independent jewelers across the US, Canada, and even a store in Moscow, Russia! See her site for details. Online several elite stores maintain sites, as well as independents, including Hautelook, Bluefly, RuLaLa and Gilt, plus Ideel and some styles left at Sam's. For the Q we have a major inventory of more than 1,300 J-numbers which covers new designs, older pieces, clearance, TSVs, OTOs, Insider, Last Clicks and "As Is." Occasionally, a "while supplies last" grouping shows up. Most notably are more than 5K listings at "Over There" (major auction site) and Ripkanista-to-Ripkanista trading.

If you are reviewing JRQ designs, please include the Q's J-number. It has become nearly impossible to know all pieces by their descriptions. Photos are welcome!!!

And if you have a single item review thread, please recopy your single review post here, in keeping with the idea of review after review after review. Also, if you have found something which goes really well with JR, please add that, too. Sometimes it is nice to mix with JR. I do this with Dawkins, RLM and Bixby often as well as DMQ and unlabeled Q designs.

So, if you have something you'd like to share, please step up! The perfect...and not-so-perfect experience with a design. We're all interested!! Thanks~Peach