Super Contributor

Beautiful Blue Topaz Verona Ring

Just received the new Verona ring (J317690) in blue topaz and the color and faceting of the stone is beautiful -- it just pops and the silver angled berge band is simple and the ring is very comfortable. I wear a size 5 and it fits me well. Will put the other colors on my wish list.

Also received J293716 -- 18" oval rolo link necklace. It's lightweight but I love the look of the highly polished and textured intertwined links. The lobster claw is extra large with a touch of diamonique. Looks nice with any enhancer.

Received the GG east west ring J293599 -- but that one is going back -- it does not have the black rhodium finish with the dmq which I like on my cuff -- not a wow for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beautiful Blue Topaz Verona Ring

Good news on the verona ring -- mine have shipped and I can't wait to receive them! I'm glad that your blue topaz in particular is very rich in color...that's my favorite.

Enjoy your new sparklers and wear them in good health!

Super Contributor

Thank you Sammycat - I hope all your verona rings have beautiful stones as well. Will look forward to your reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Donnaluby. So happy you love the blue Verona ring. That's a pretty ring send I want you to wear it in the best of health. Fabulous looking ring!! You have great taste.
Super Contributor

donnaluby, thanks for your review on the Verona ring. I have one coming in the blue topaz also. I hope you enjoy wearing this ring.

I have the east/west GG ring. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it but it really grew on me. I love it now.

Take care & stay warm & safe

Super Contributor

BlingQueen, thank you for your wishes. Today I am all blue topaz!

Super Contributor

Hi Pepper, thank you -- I appreciate your kind words. I hope you get your blue topaz and enjoy it as well.

I really wanted to love the east west GG ring but I am sure I will find something else at another time. Glad to hear that you love yours.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for your review of the new verona ring, donnaluby. Enjoy to the fullest!!

Super Contributor

Dallas-Dame, thank you….I have been wearing it every day since I received it. It is even prettier in person then shown in the presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

Rec'd my blue verona today. It first, it seemed a little plain to me, but I have to agree with Donnaluby, Judith's stones are supremely faceted to tease that extra sparkle out of them.

I wish the stone had been bezel set, but I can see that it was set up just a bit and secured with prongs to let extra light on. Looks great paired with "The Cuff" -- in fact, I could see "The Cuff" done in tiny blue topaz accents instead of the diamonique.