Valued Contributor

Cannot get into the review page from Judith this afternoon....???

Missed the show but cannot pull up the review page to see the items aired. Anyone else having this problem?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cannot get into the review page from Judith this afternoon....???

Yes, I tried to see what was shown, however what came up was: We're sorry, the system could not process your request as the service is unavailable. Please try again later, or contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 for more information. I sent the Q some feedback. This happens quite often.

Occasional Contributor

I tried a little while ago and wasn't able to review the 4PM show.
Esteemed Contributor

I can't get to it either. Every time I try, it kicks me to the screen to type in my email and password.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Sammycat1 said: I can't get to it either. Every time I try, it kicks me to the screen to type in my email and password.
It just did the same for me too. I'm glad I took my credit cards off this site.
Esteemed Contributor

DH just checked it for me and said it's some sort of glitch that they're working on (he's a web programmer), but that my password is safe. He gave me the technical explanation but I forget half of it already!
Honored Contributor

Yes, the site was whacked for some time. Eventually I was able to look, but didn't find anything terribly interesting. Regardless, it took a while for the site to let me in. Management of this website continues to be among QVC's weakest links, though the volume of weak links here continues to increase almost daily...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...