Contributor

I'll actually be at QVC during Judith's Afternoon Show tomorrow

My husband agreed to a 1-day detour to QVC (between a couple days in Philadelphia to a week in NY) tomorrow. As we live on the west coast, this will be my first visit to QVC, and I plan to take the 4:00 tour with the hope of getting a glimpse of Judith!
Honored Contributor

Re: I'll actually be at QVC during Judith's Afternoon Show tomorrow

The tour includes (or used to include, I think it still does), as its last stop, a look-in on live programming. It's from a second floor balcony and you're overlooking live action. The tour group is instructed to be absolutely quiet. I suppose Judith's show could be using another set, but for your sake I hope not. Nice of your husband to agree to this. Our weather in PA will be cold this weekend but I hope you get some sun.

Esteemed Contributor

Have great fun -- let us know if you sneak a peek at her!

Contributor

That sounds great, ValuSkr - thanks for the info! Even a glimpse of Judith would be exciting for this JR fan. Your PA autumn weather feels fine to us! Nice to see autumn leaves and feel the cool air.
Honored Contributor

A glimpse of Judith...funny. You make her sound like the Statue of Liberty or the Liberty Bell.

Respected Contributor

Hopefully Judith will be there and hopefully Nancy won't be the host. Get rid of the ruler Nancy! It's ugly & detracts from Judith's beautiful jewelry. It looks so 'cheesy' for lack of a better word. I don't see the 'seasoned hosts' who R great with Judith using an ugly, white, plastic ruler.

Contributor

Ha! It does sound like that, Chrystaltree and coincidentally, we just viewed the liberty bell yesterday.
Honored Contributor

Oceanview - How was the visit????? You're missing a lovely heat wave here in SoCal!!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Contributor

We had a great time, thanks, MickD! Happened to arrive just in time for a cookbook signing with David (just as nice as he seems on tv). Our tour followed that, and our guide allowed us time to see Judith presenting live. Very interesting tour of the sets. I also stopped at the QVC outlet, where I bought a Monaco ring and a cuff at amazing prices. The weather here is cold and clear, with the tail end of some beautiful fall foliage - a nice break for us SoCal people!
Trusted Contributor

Hi oceanviewTL, happy to hear you had a great time. It must have been nice to see Ms Judie live. Enjoy your new Monaco and cuff.