Frequent Contributor

J294466 These seem to have mixed reviews, what few there are...Can anyone attest to the color and overall look of these hoops? tia!

Trusted Contributor
I bought them and returned them. They were pretty, the color was ok for the price, but they were WAY too small for me. They looked larger on TV than they were. It's not a bad value for the price, just getting what you pay for and not a WOW for me, and I do have many JR pieces.
Frequent Contributor
On 11/5/2014 lizzief said: I bought them and returned them. They were pretty, the color was ok for the price, but they were WAY too small for me. They looked larger on TV than they were. It's not a bad value for the price, just getting what you pay for and not a WOW for me, and I do have many JR pieces.

Thanks for responding...I have the topaz version and adore the size, personally. Do you find the color to be more yellow than green?

Honored Contributor

I have similar, but smaller hoops, in citrine.

I like smaller earrings and rings, so these were perfect for me.

Also liked the fact that they were mostly real stones...the diamonique wasn't overwhelming.

Judith Ripka Sterling & Diamonique Citrine Huggie Hoops

Contributor

I have the peridot and the rhodolite in clip version. They are very comfortable. At the lower price, I think that they are a great value.

They are more staple than statement, in my opinion.

The peridot on mine is not washed out as some people described was the case with theirs in the reviews.

I like them enough that I am considering getting the blue topaz.

Hope that helps you a little bit.

Frequent Contributor
On 11/6/2014 tk1234 said:

I have the peridot and the rhodolite in clip version. They are very comfortable. At the lower price, I think that they are a great value.

They are more staple than statement, in my opinion.

The peridot on mine is not washed out as some people described was the case with theirs in the reviews.

I like them enough that I am considering getting the blue topaz.

Hope that helps you a little bit.

I recommend the topaz; very pretty, a nicely saturated shade bordering on London Blue. Love them.