Esteemed Contributor

Sammycat - I Received Michael's London Blue Rock Today!

It is gorgeous! It diets very high off the finger. It's a light weight ring. Was hoping it was a little heavier in weight, but this ring is spectacular. Nice dark blue color to the stone too. The way the crown setting is, it looks like the stone is just floating in mid air. This ring is just beautiful. I hope you love yours also. This ring is a keeper!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sammycat - I Received Michael's London Blue Rock Today!

I want to know why you get your stuff so fast -- we don't live that far apart! I can feel you floating regally even as you wrote your review to me -- it sounds like a winner!

I, too, wondered about the weight -- but it looks like the setting is just right to let the stone be framed by the "crown."

Enjoy that sparkler -- I'll bet the patients go berserk for this one!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/29/2014 Sammycat1 said:

I want to know why you get your stuff so fast -- we don't live that far apart! I can feel you floating regally even as you wrote your review to me -- it sounds like a winner!

I, too, wondered about the weight -- but it looks like the setting is just right to let the stone be framed by the "crown."

Enjoy that sparkler -- I'll bet the patients go berserk for this one!

When I checked my order status, it said my ring was in New Jersey. Apparently, it was really in my mailbox. Wait until you put it on your finger. It really takes your breath away. I can't wait to wear it to work tomorrow. My patients are going to flip over this one for sure. I can't wait to hear your review of this ring. Michael really out did himself on this one.
Super Contributor

Awwwww Bling!! I'm happy you like your ring. It does look like a stunner! Enjoy!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Valued Contributor

Michael who and what blue rock? Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Motherinlaw, it's Michael Valitutti, who has the Gems En Vogue collection.

Here's the LINK.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/30/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

Awwwww Bling!! I'm happy you like your ring. It does look like a stunner! Enjoy! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hi there Crazed4Gems! (Love that nic, lol) Thanks. You are right, it is a stunner. You have to be careful wearing it because the prongs will grab your clothing.{#emotions_dlg.scared} Worth it though, I already received a few compliments on it. One patient told me that's the best looking ring they've seen so far{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Also, I received Paul Deasy's triplet Mosiac Opal ring and I love that one too. Lots of fire coming off that stone. Was surprised for the little amount of money I spent on it. Wasn't even 90 dollars. Great looking ring.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Have a happy safe weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

Bling, mine is not as fabulous as yours. The stone is on the very dark side and you know I'm a fiend on getting a good stone. The design is exquisite, it gives the stone plenty of light...but my stone is still dull and dark nonetheless. Maybe I'll exchange it. The overall design is superb.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/4/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Bling, mine is not as fabulous as yours. The stone is on the very dark side and you know I'm a fiend on getting a good stone. The design is exquisite, it gives the stone plenty of light...but my stone is still dull and dark nonetheless. Maybe I'll exchange it. The overall design is superb.

I knew you didn't like it because I haven't seen a review from you. My stone is dark, but I can see a lighter blue sparkle through the stone if that makes any sense. My only complaint is that the ring weighs nothing. Expected a heavier ring weight for this one. Sorry it didn't work out. Hopefully, Michael isn't trying to cut corners now. Enjoy the day today.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/5/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 11/4/2014 Sammycat1 said:

I knew you didn't like it because I haven't seen a review from you. My stone is dark, but I can see a lighter blue sparkle through the stone if that makes any sense. My only complaint is that the ring weighs nothing. Expected a heavier ring weight for this one. Sorry it didn't work out. Hopefully, Michael isn't trying to cut corners now. Enjoy the day today.

Blingie, I didn't even receive the ring until yesterday -- this one shipped ultra slow to me for some reason. I posted as soon as I got it. I think it's too dark because it was irradiated too long -- a typical problem with london blue. I'm going to exchange it in the hope that I get a better stone!