Occasional Contributor

What to do with bangles and cuffs?

I have a jewelry box but doesn't hold bangles. Any suggestions for anti tarnish keeper?
Honored Contributor

Re: What to do with bangles and cuffs?

I have a really cool Lucite rack with six "arms" on it for bangles. Obviously it doesn't help the tarnish problem, but my stone and gold bangles are always on display. My silver are in an old Laurie Grenier plastic tarnish proof box. Not ideal, so I'm hoping to see more ideas.

Occasional Contributor

I have judith ripka box but doesn't hold many bangles...looking for new ideas also.
Super Contributor

I have an anti-tarnish lined box that's about 8x10"" and 4"" deep with covered compartments ... perfect for bracelets. I think I bought at QVC some years ago.

Also - the jewelry armoire has shelves in the door where I keep bangles and larger enhancers.

Honored Contributor

i use colleens bangle/watch jewelry box (hsn) and have a few of them. i dont think it has anti-tarnish features but i put anti-tarnish papers in the box and that keeps everything looking good. the boxes have clear tops so you can see into them. they do hold quite a bit.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I also have the Prestige boxes from HSN. I have some of the older ones as well as the newer watch box which is also good for cuffs.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor

If you're looking for a cheap way to store, slide the bangles onto a new paint roller & store with one of those anti-tarnish sheets. Not pretty, true, but soft & won't scratch your expensive bangles.

Trusted Contributor

I had the HSN Prestige boxes,but my small cuffs didn't fit. I had to take some of the stuffing out of the cuff holders! Needless to say,I didn't like them. They also had limited space. Haven't found the right thing yet.
Honored Contributor

I have a HSN Prestige box made just for bangles & cuffs. It's a large box, anti-tarnish, with three satin rolls for the bracelets. They don't carry all the jewelry boxes all the time.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment