Esteemed Contributor
143-181 shop you know who. Princess cut. 9 Carat Micheal V ring. O M G!!
Esteemed Contributor

OMG is right -- that ring looks like the crown jewels! Michael V is killing me!!!

I have a feeling this Gem Week is going to bankrupt me once and for all!

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Sammycat1 said:

OMG is right -- that ring looks like the crown jewels! Michael V is killing me!!!

I ordered and cancelled three times. I ordered it again. I have to have it. The design in this ring Sammycat is downright stunning!! It will be presented at 10am and I'll probably be out running errands so I had to order it tonight. This ring will surely sell out. Love the scroll work and the prongs are awesome!! This ring totally melts my heart. If you don't get it during gem week, it goes up 80 some dollars.
Esteemed Contributor

You crack me up...3 times in and out of the cart! I'm sweating just thinking about it! I'm going to make sure I see this sparkler get presented live. You know how I'm a goner for the blue stones...I might need oxygen when I see this one!

Esteemed Contributor

You crack me up...3 times in and out of the cart! I'm sweating just thinking about it! I'm going to make sure I see this sparkler get presented live. You know how I'm a goner for the blue stones...I might need oxygen when I see this one!

I'm not canceling my order. I can go to the bank and grocery shopping at 11:00, lol. You know how weak I am when it comes to emerald and princess cut stones. You will never see a setting like this anywhere. I flipped when .I saw this ring. It is do elegant looking. I've always loved London blue stones. This will be my only order for gem week. Put a fork in me, I'm done, lol lol lol
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/24/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I'm not canceling my order. I can go to the bank and grocery shopping at 11:00, lol. You know how weak I am when it comes to emerald and princess cut stones. You will never see a setting like this anywhere. I flipped when .I saw this ring. It is do elegant looking. I've always loved London blue stones. This will be my only order for gem week. Put a fork in me, I'm done, lol lol lol

I emailed a link to DH, who is in another part of the house, and told him you pounced on it. He is laughing at us with our obsession with the london blues and emerald/princess cut stones...he wrote back: "You better get in on the party and pre-order!" He's such an enabler - LOL.

You are NEVER done, Miss Blingie. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I emailed a link to DH, who is in another part of the house, and told him you pounced on it. He is laughing at us with our obsession with the london blues and emerald/princess cut stones...he wrote back: "You better get in on the party and pre-order!" He's such an enabler - LOL.

O M G! I almost choked on my soda when I read what your hubby said, lol. Please tell your husband that cutie that I say it's the early bird that catches the worm!! Our size sells out quickly. If you wait for it to be presented have it in your cart and get ready to pull the trigger!.
Esteemed Contributor

O M G! I almost choked on my soda when I read what your hubby said, lol. Please tell your husband that cutie that I say it's the early bird that catches the worm!! Our size sells out quickly. If you wait for it to be presented have it in your cart and get ready to pull the trigger!.

It's like we're all telepathic now: DH just called downstairs and said, "Did you pull the trigger yet? You don't want it to sell out!" LOL!!!

So, of course, I had to pull the trigger. Gem Week hasn't even started yet and I'm broke!

Esteemed Contributor

It's like we're all telepathic now: DH just called downstairs and said, "Did you pull the trigger yet? You don't want it to sell out!" LOL!!!

So, of course, I had to pull the trigger. Gem Week hasn't even started yet and I'm broke!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha that's too funny. Your hubby's a riot. Congrats on the ring. I knew you would love that one. I can't wait to see it presents now. Now we don't have to fight to get our size. We can sit back and relax and drool while it's presented. Michael is one designer like .Judith that I can order blindly and never be disappointed.
Regular Contributor

I ordered and cancelled three times. I ordered it again. I have to have it. The design in this ring Sammycat is downright stunning!! It will be presented at 10am and I'll probably be out running errands so I had to order it tonight. This ring will surely sell out. Love the scroll work and the prongs are awesome!! This ring totally melts my heart. If you don't get it during gem week, it goes up 80 some dollars.

I HAVE to see this ring!!! What is the item number??