Esteemed Contributor

Does the place in Rhode Island do sizing of Judith's rings -- or just repairs?

Thanks if anyone knows the answer to this.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Does the place in Rhode Island do sizing of Judith's rings -- or just repairs?

Sammy, to the best of my knowledge, they only repair what they made. They need the "J" number before they can tell you if they can repair / replace that item. HTH!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does the place in Rhode Island do sizing of Judith's rings -- or just repairs?

Thanks, Dead Eye -- I'll give them a call!

Frequent Contributor

I just lost a small stone in my Monaco ring. Will this place replace a Diamonique stone? Where can I find the address and repair information? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Sammycat1, I posted this info in another thread, I hope it helps - try the site, http://www.qjrrepair.com/ - it does have a questionnaire regarding the piece that needs to be repaired/replaced and you can enter an image of the item that needs to be repaired. They state they will respond in 2 or 3 business days. However, the site does state: "Products older than 2 years ago may not be able to be repaired or replaced". I just checked my old personal phone book (never had to use it for any repairs, just kept it just in case) and I have a phone number/address regarding Ripka pieces to be repaired: 1 (401) 946-2104 - Pranda North America / QVC Repairs, 1 Wholesale Way, Cranston, RI 02920

Frequent Contributor

Cheryl in KY: Pranda 1 Wholesale Way Cranston, R.I. 02920 401-490-5100

They need the Item Number/ J Number so they know if it is theirs. You might also want to try the Q's customer service. If the small stone is a diamonique stone ( color included ) it has a lifetime guarantee. The item should be replaced. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

I live in Rhode island, what place are you talking about? There is a place near me that can resize any silver, they also remake jewelry.
Trusted Contributor

Sorry didn't read all threads, just saw address.
Frequent Contributor

willomenia, I too live in R.I.! I will use good old RhodeIslandeze to tell you where they are! Off of Sockanossett Crossroad, behind Rugerri's Flooring Center. The road that takes you to Garden City? As far as I know, it is not a retail setup. I think they are the middleman between the manufacturer and the Q. I have used them before for a repair. They are excellent. HTH!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you DeadEye!!!