Super Contributor

Paging my friend in Dallas....

Necklace........the cuff and ring JR2

Super Contributor

Re: Paging my friend in Dallas....

best worn around the house in sweats.

Super Contributor

after all, jewelry is just an estate of mind..........

Valued Contributor

Oh, my...thank you BGDC! That looks positively stunning on you. It was so kind of you to post your lovely photo. Can't wait to receive my two new pieces!

Valued Contributor

My necklace and matching ring arrived yesterday, BGDC. They're both stunning keepers! Thanks again for posting your lovely photo.

Valued Contributor

On 10/23/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

My necklace and matching ring arrived yesterday, BGDC. They're both stunning keepers! Thanks again for posting your lovely photo.

Girls: May I be so bold as to ask if these are the items that came from a jeweler in the Midwest from a Spring order? If so, my item came last week and they are fabulous! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

The necklace is from QVC:

J291792

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting the photo and item number, newjerseygirl.

BGDC noted in the opening thread that her ring and cuff are JR2, motherinlaw. Hope you're enjoying your new pieces to the fullest!

Super Contributor

Very happy to hear that you like them DD. Wear them in good health! I have had my eye on that sideways emerald ring since it first appeared. It is on waitlist, but I think it is so cool. The newer estate one is gorgeous, but it's too like the one I have.

I have yet to see an earring that I like for this suite. I'd love a drop briolette for a change. I think that would be stunning.

Valued Contributor

I own a pair of canary quartz dangle earrings from her JR2 collection, BGDC. They're SS with a bit of 18k...top of earring is bezel-set round and dangling from that is a pear-shaped drop...about 1-3/4" long overall. Can't remember the name of the collection but they really look lovely with the necklace. I'm photographically challenged or would so like to post a photo for you. I agree that a drop briolette would be stunning. Thank you for your good wishes and have a great weekend!