Super Contributor

Judith Ripka Sterling Estate 2.55 cttw Diamonique Oval RingJ291793...... LTS price 52.20

Super Contributor

LTS 293271 60.30...2 EZPAYS

Super Contributor

I have the matching necklace and it's very nice. Thank you. I will check it out.

Also have the starfish necklace..........small..........summer.........good for the beach or pool or a very hot summer day with flip-flops and shorts.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this information, moongirl. I just ordered the ring and (thanks to BGDC's review) the matching necklace. I've been admiring both pieces for a while and I'm thrilled to have purchased one at the LTS price and the other on clearance!

Super Contributor

Glad you got the ring at the LTS price, Dallas. Glad BGDC gave you the heads up on the necklace. Love your new blue pieces, BGDC.

moongirl

Super Contributor
On 10/16/2014 Dallas-Dame said:

Thanks so much for posting this information, moongirl. I just ordered the ring and (thanks to BGDC's review) the matching necklace. I've been admiring both pieces for a while and I'm thrilled to have purchased one at the LTS price and the other on clearance!

Dallas Dame,

I just read this and I am going to post a pic on a new thread for you so that you can see the necklace and keep your order or cancel it as per your choice. I did not order the ring as I already have the one pictured, but this way you can get a feel for it and see if you like it and want to proceed. Be back in a flash paging you.

Valued Contributor

I just saw your thread with the photo, BGDC. Again, my thanks for taking the time to post a photo...I'm even more excited to receive it after viewing yours. I am touched by your thoughtfulness.