Esteemed Contributor
It's a keeper! I ordered the black. It's very cute this watch. Very stylish, and the leather is nice and soft. Watch is made very well. Great price for a great watch. Think I'll order the blue one now. This was a good buy. Whoever ordered the watch will be a happy camper!
Respected Contributor

Item number?

Esteemed Contributor
J328511
Super Contributor

I got the black and it is a fun watch. I enjoyed Ripka the week.

Regular Contributor
Bling and boyintx , so glad to read the great reviews!! I can't wait for mine to arrive. Black was my fav but went with the blue to match my scrubs at work. My new saying is from blue jeans to black tie but I'm adding to scrubs lol!!!
Super Contributor

BlingQueen, thanks for your review. I'm glad that you like the black. I ordered it in my favorite color......purple! Waiting on it to arrive.

Enjoy wearing this beauty!

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/14/2014 Pepper22 said:

BlingQueen, thanks for your review. I'm glad that you like the black. I ordered it in my favorite color......purple! Waiting on it to arrive.

Enjoy wearing this beauty!

Thanks Pepper. I liked all the colors. You will love this watch. Best thing is it's light on the wrist. Very good quality for this watch. I ordered the blue one also after receiving the black. Let me know how you like yours when it arrives. Wear it well.
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/14/2014 floss 84 said: Bling and boyintx , so glad to read the great reviews!! I can't wait for mine to arrive. Black was my fav but went with the blue to match my scrubs at work. My new saying is from blue jeans to black tie but I'm adding to scrubs lol!!!
What a great match that color is to scrubs Floss. It's a fab watch. Please post a review after you receive it. Wear in good health.
Super Contributor

BlingQueen, what a great review of your new watch. I like the look of the quilted leather band and was glad to hear that it's nice and soft. I added the black one to my wish list for now. Enjoy this little beauty in the best of health.

Honored Contributor

Hi BlingQueen! I totally agree! I received the black, purple, green and beige! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I think I will give my sister one for Christmas, but it will be hard to figure out which one to give her because they are all so beautiful and nice! Smile Enjoy yours, EEL