Super Contributor

HAS ANYONE ORDERED/RECEIVED THIS RIPKA RING ?

Judith Ripka Sterling Three Stone 9.00cttw Diamonique Ring

9.00 CTS. OF DIAMONIQUE IN STERLING, ALA TYPICAL RIPKA STYLE.

Super Contributor

Re: HAS ANYONE ORDERED/RECEIVED THIS RIPKA RING ?

I saw this on air the other night when Jill was hosting the show with Judith. Interesting because I never watch Ripka or Jill shows, but evidentally I turned my station's and it landed there. Jill was going on and on about how beautiful and affordable this ring was. It was like $ 99.00 and change on three Easy Pays I believe. (Now it's back to the original price of $ 110.00 ).

I thought it might be a bit too flashy for Jill's taste, but she carried on and on about it and how she would like to wear it, etc.

I listened to a few callers who were excited to purchase it.

I considered it for a moment, it is pretty, and similar to my canary diamond engagement ring set.

But I have to be true to self and in keeping with my stand on not purchasing anything from Ms. Ripka.

I am wondering if any of you saw it and purchased it with Jill's persuasion ?

Super Contributor

I didn't buy it, but it looked quite stunning. See how the reviews come in. It will be around.

Trusted Contributor

This ring looks like a previous purchase. I love it's looks. Now to find the item number.........Smiley Sad I found it J279892 and I don't own it. I have the Ascher cut J261265 but would switch anytime.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Remee said:

I saw this on air the other night when Jill was hosting the show with Judith. Interesting because I never watch Ripka or Jill shows, but evidentally I turned my station's and it landed there. Jill was going on and on about how beautiful and affordable this ring was. It was like $ 99.00 and change on three Easy Pays I believe. (Now it's back to the original price of $ 110.00 ).

I thought it might be a bit too flashy for Jill's taste, but she carried on and on about it and how she would like to wear it, etc.

I listened to a few callers who were excited to purchase it.

I considered it for a moment, it is pretty, and similar to my canary diamond engagement ring set.

But I have to be true to self and in keeping with my stand on not purchasing anything from Ms. Ripka.

I am wondering if any of you saw it and purchased it with Jill's persuasion ?

I had purchased this ring a while ago and it's lovely and substantial. It is a little over the top, but for some fun fantasy bling, it's great.

Respected Contributor

Why? And if that is the case, then why do you even care to ask?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Sheesh said:

<br />

Why? And if that is the case, then why do you even care to ask?

Sheesh, I agree with you....someone trying to stir the pot...

Super Contributor

I never said I didn't think it is gorgeous, and I want to know if it is over the top, looks believable or by size would it look fake because it is so dramatic, and wouldn't pass for real unless you were a celebrity or someone who would actually wear and could afford the real thing in that size. Jill stated that it looked so believable that people wouldn't know the difference. I wonder if most of us showed up wearing it among our peers would they think it real or know it was fake ?

I thought about it momentarily, but decided against it because I don't buy Ripka. My reasons have nothing to do with the question I posed.

No, I'm not trying to stir any pot. You people are so nasty, always suspecting poster have questionable reasons for what they say. You sound like a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

If you must know, a lady close to me wanted me to find out what I can about it for herself, and I promised I would.

I see no reason I have to explain myself for haters like you, but because of my love for her I don't mind. I actually thought some nice people would respond shedding some light on this ring for her benefit.

If it makes her happy, I may obtain it for her.

You all are so snappy and judgmental. It's a bitter and terrible way to live life.

Thank you to those mature women who respond kindly to my inquiry.

Honored Contributor

Contrary to sometimes popular opinion, Jill is not anyone's 'friend' any more than the others... She too is paid to sell and will say what's necessary to get the job done... The only way to know if the ring is truly beautiful or over the top is to get it home and judge for yourself, since we all have different standards with regard to that... Personally, a 9 carat cubic zirconia, regardless of the name on the green box, is still a fake diamond, and not of much interest to me, though it might be pretty to look at... I'm afraid Jill, 'the straight shooter', doesn't often convince me to buy much of anything these days...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Stevieb...your point is well taken. And all the more reason I wondered what others thought of the ring. The size would make it look suspicious, but Jill continued to work on how much it looked real and beliveable.

I don't believe for a heartbeat Jill would wear that ring in her private life. But she does blow it out of her ear when it comes to J. Ripka.

Thanks for your always honest opinion.