Super Contributor

I am sick that I cancelled the blue topaz heart! {#emotions_dlg.sad} I went on wait list for it. What a boo boo. You will get yours before I get mine, so now I will be counting on you for pictures. My first case of Ripka Regrettus.

Trusted Contributor
Hi BGDC, I feel for you dear. I was going thru my purchases last night and deciding what to keep and what to cancel but just couldn't cabcel the BT heart. Who knows we may both get lucky and get it at the same time. My Christmas wish for you is that you get it first ! Goodluck .
Respected Contributor

Hi, BGDC and Anisha. Was this heart presented in the citrine and amy? I found it in blue topaz around Antonella's neck in a video for the matching amy, citrine and blue topaz rings with oval center stones. I wish I could have seen the video for these items, and I wish QVC would be better about posting the videos of all items for sale, especially when those items are presented in the wee hours of the morning or at midnight. If people cannot watch the videos for items they would like to purchase online, they will be less likely to purchase the items. It is that simple.

Super Contributor

Yes, Jersey Born, that was the piece. I was all over it. A presentation (short because it flew out) was made showing only the amy and citrine as the blue was already gone. I was fast and wise enough to snag one before Antonella even got two words out for I had my eye on it to go with my monster bt cuff and ring. It looked (from too much of a distance) just as I had imagined it (Cinderella meets Madison Ave.) and I jumped and got it. Two seconds later it was wait list. The next day I cancelled it feeling guilty over spending, and if I remember correctly, it may not have even had ez pays on it. {#emotions_dlg.crying} A big ticket when all was said and done. It was a Bob Barker issue for me (if the price is right).

Of course I bought other things and spent even more, but at least with them I have five or six months to pay for it if I keep it. Also a Bob Barker.

I was just going to post something myself about the absence of videos and how annoying that is! It is a foolish and counterproductive mistake that is being made for sure. And don't even get me started on the suite that I ordered for which there was no presentation, and I watched 90% of all of the shows waiting for one.

That being said, the shows were great. Judith was wonderful and very present. We all had a blast on the boards, if you were into them, the OTO's were really good and the stuff was better than ever.

bring back the videos!!!