Esteemed Contributor

What a Huge Ray of Sunshine This Ring Is! - J297038

I just checked my mail and there was the yellow emerald cut ring that was shown on Judith's shows. I give it a million stars! The ring is sort of weighty which is nice. Lots of silver to this ring. The detail is amazing. The yellow emerald cut stone is overly gorgeous and shoots off lots of bling and fire! This ring is very elegant looking. Makes a bold statement too. What a fabulous purchase this was. Ladies, this is a ring you really shouldn't pass up. What a very classy ring this is.
Trusted Contributor

Re: What a Huge Ray of Sunshine This Ring Is! - J297038

Hi BlingQueen , very happy to see your review. Enjoy your new bling. I have the matching earrings in my wish list . The yellow does look luscious and the sparkle factor was off the charts on TV, I can only imagine what it must look like in person . That was some fast shipping . All my stuff still says " in process "
Super Contributor

Hi BlingQueen, what a beautiful looking ring!!!! I'm so glad that you love it! I know you will get lots of enjoyment out of wearing & looking at your ring.

Take care!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Pepper22 said:

Hi BlingQueen, what a beautiful looking ring!!!! I'm so glad that you love it! I know you will get lots of enjoyment out of wearing & looking at your ring.

Take care!!

Thank you Pepper! It's everything that Antonella said it was. What a knockout ring this is. Even the shank of the ring has bling. Looking forward to your reviews when you receive your items. I'm wishing a speedy recovery for you. Hoping you're going to feel better come Sunday morning.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 anisha said: Hi BlingQueen , very happy to see your review. Enjoy your new bling. I have the matching earrings in my wish list . The yellow does look luscious and the sparkle factor was off the charts on TV, I can only imagine what it must look like in person . That was some fast shipping . All my stuff still says " in process "
Thank you Anisha! It's funny, everything I order from Judith ships out the same day. If I order makeup or a dooney bag, I wait a few days before they ship. Judith's watch and believe it or not, the OTO blue turquoise ring has also shipped out. But IT Cosmetics upcoming TSV is still in process. Go figure. By the way, I had to walk again in my PJ's to the mailboxes to get the ring, lol lol. I wonder what the neighbors are thinking. Looking forward to reading your reviews too. You ordered some beautiful items.
Trusted Contributor

Congrats Blingie!! She's a beauty!!!

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Oneanddone said:

Congrats Blingie!! She's a beauty!!!

Thanks Oneanddone. I walked outside in the sun and wowza! This ring will blind you. Looking forward to reading your review on the ice cube bracelet and your new ring. Was a great set of shows this past weekend. Lots of nice pieces to choose from. Enjoy your Sunday.
Esteemed Contributor

Loloakimono, thanks for posting a pic of the ring. Happy Sunday!!
Super Contributor

Hi BlingQueen - so happy to hear you received your beautiful new sparkling ring and so fast. What a gorgeous stone. I was waiting for your review and so glad that you are thrilled with this one. It's definitely a beauty. Wear in in good health. I didn't get to see all the shows so will check out the video of this one.