New Contributor

J337297 Diamonique Magnetic Heart Pendant

Does anyone think item J337297, Sterling Diamonique Magnetic Heart Pendant, sold out? It was only available for a couple of days. Now when you enter the number, it shows the item is not available at this time. I hope it comes back because I really want that pendant! Did anyone pick this beauty up? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor

Re: J337297 Diamonique Magnetic Heart Pendant

Maybe it will be an OTO in the 7:00 PM show so they pulled it from inventory.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
New Contributor

On 10/11/2014 newjerseygirl said:

Maybe it will be an OTO in the 7:00 PM show so they pulled it from inventory.

Oh I hope you're right. A OTO would be fantastic! That was my first thought actually, that they pulled it for one of today's shows. Thanks so much for your thoughts newjerseygirl!

Trusted Contributor

It's not in inventory as an OTO.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
New Contributor

On 10/11/2014 newjerseygirl said:

It's not in inventory as an OTO.

Thanks so much for checking. That was so sweet of you. Actually, I spent the night in the ER and missed the show. It was the first JR show I have missed in years. Of course at the time, it could not be helped, but thank God everything was okay. I guess I will just keep checking online to see if the item comes back in inventory. It's not the first Ripka item I missed out on, but I certainly hope it will be the last, lol. I hate it when I snooze and miss out.{#emotions_dlg.scared} Thanks again newjerseygirl!