Super Contributor

Has anyone ordered Judith's necklace extenders?

I was hoping for some at one inch & 2 inch lengths.

Contributor

Re: Has anyone ordered Judith's necklace extenders?

Hi Pepper, I ordered the toggle extender in ss, and I am really glad to have it. It has taken many of my beautiful necklaces and made them more wearable. I had the lobster claw one in my cart and didn't follow through on it, and wished I had...hopefully it'll come back. They are very pricey but extend your wardrobe!!

Super Contributor

Thanks for your reply, em14k. I'm hoping they come back real soon too!

Frequent Contributor

Good Sunday Morning, Pepper22. I ordered the Carolyn Pollack extenders, one two inch and one four inch, they have finally shipped and are due to arrive within the next few days. They are both SS, but half the JR price ( not exactly, but much less) and they were in stock. Looking forward to trying them out.

Super Contributor

Hi Dead Eye. great to hear from you. I also ordered Carolyn Pollack's extender. It is indeed quite a lot less and since it is SS I decided to see how it would work on JR. Maybe we'll get them on the same day!! Please post what you think of them & I will also.

Take care

Super Contributor

No I looked at Carolyn's but found less expensive set at Amazon. A set of three of different sizes......hers were sturdiest but since the necklaces I wanted to use them on were thin chains I needed the dainty ones.....
Regular Contributor

I have used miscellaneous extenders for a long time now; I have hair that covers that part so it does not matter what I use....I was hoping the extenders that went with the recent TSV pearl wardrobe (for lack of a better word) would be more affordable but that was not the case.....those ladies with short hair are stuck....sorry to say!!!