Super Contributor

Yo! - 9/14/14 - Key wrote the "Star-Spangled Banner," 1814

Good morning and happy Sunday to us all.

What a fabulous day is is. Sun beams are fighting with other sun beams to be the brightest and it should remain a cool day.

My hair journey yesterday didn't end so well. Upon returning home DH said to me, "WHat happened to your hair?" This is never a good sign. My stylist asked what I wanted done and I said cut it, shape it, whatever and then closed my eyes and let her do her own thing. Well, it's a wee bit shorter than I anticipated. It'll grow - I hope. Smiley Happy

I had an extra treat yesterday and DS and DTGD stopped by for dinner. It is such a pleasure just sitting back and watching her in action. Her vocabulary is amazing, and it's in English and Yiddish!

Off to read my mail and then the paper.

Make it a great day!

Super Contributor

Re: Yo! - 9/14/14 - Key wrote the "Star-Spangled Banner," 1814

good morning, Kaplan - what a wonderful treat having both your DS & DTGD with you for dinner. I'm sure your DTGD had a wonderful time seeing you and spending some happy time with you.

Not to worry, your hair will grow before you know it! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Contributor

sounds like you are in a much better frame of mind-wonderful! enjoy your day-be well

Frequent Contributor

Kap, I had my hair cut at the beginning of the summer, too. Same thing I said to my stylist, she cut me to about two inches! I love it! Gives me more room in my helmet, too! Dries in a flash. I need to cut it more often, but, I still love it.