Contributor

Hello my ripkinistas sooo love this show this evening.Pat did an awesome job with lady Judith.Okay the "STEAL" of the night was the one-time only cuff in the sterling and gold clad.That burnished diamonique cuff was a "STEAL" I purchased it in the gold clad for less than $200.00 how often does that happen.I own alot of Judith predominately in the silver/platinum look but own several pieces in the gold clad...I'm doing the "DAVID VENABLE HAPPY DANCE" YIPPIE. also purchase her Australian opal 3 stone ring she had on earlier with Antoinelle...What did my fellow ripkinistas buy....{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

D.T.RICE

WASHINGTON,D.C.

RIPKINISTA/GELLER GAL/MALLINISTA/CHAZ DEAN GROUPIE(2005)/BASSO LADY/LINEA FAN/BOBBI BROWN LADY/HONORA GAL/ISAAC LOVER/PHILOSOPHY AFFICIANADO/BRONZO LOVER

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your purchases. The OTO cuff was pretty. Only item I ended up getting was her rose doublet ring. Very pretty and looks like an updated monoco. Best thing of all, it was on easy pay.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

HI BlingQueen, I also ordered the rose doublet ring . Actually my size is on waitlist. HOping to get it soon. Let me know what you think when you get yours.

Take care