Esteemed Contributor

Does Anybody Own This Fabulous Ring from Judith?

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Sterling-Silver-Rose-Quartz-Doublet-Ring.product.J293899.html?sc=J29...

Looks like a monoco ring. It's gorgeous! I just ordered it and I sure hope it's a winner. If any of you ladies own it, I'd sure love a review on how you like it. Thanks. Looks like my link didn't work. It's item J293899

Super Contributor

Re: Does Anybody Own This Fabulous Ring from Judith?

Hi BlingQueen. I had received this ring when it was first introduced. At the time I had ordered too much so I had to send it back. Today I re-ordered it. Its a beautiful color plus it has sparkle factor. And it looks great on the finger.

Let me know what you think of it!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Pepper22 said:

Hi BlingQueen. I had received this ring when it was first introduced. At the time I had ordered too much so I had to send it back. Today I re-ordered it. Its a beautiful color plus it has sparkle factor. And it looks great on the finger.

Let me know what you think of it!!

Hi there Pepper! Thanks for answering. Late last night I ended up canceling this ring. But after reading your review, I ordered it again. Doesn't it look like a updated Monaco ring? I love that the clear diamonique stones surround the doublet. I always did love pink quartz. Thanks for bringing me back to my senses!
Super Contributor

BlingQueen, my heart sank when I read that you cancelled this ring. Then rose again when I read that you re-ordered. I think you will absolutely love this ring. I was so mad at myself for sending it back. I'm real excited about getting it. Its a beauty in my opinion.

And yes, it does look like an updated Monaco ring. I'm looking forward to your review & opinion!

Honored Contributor

$250 for diamonique just encourages them to crank out more of this cheap stuff.

$80-$100 - maybe yes...$250 is out of line.

Super Contributor

BlingQueen - this Monaco ring looks so beautiful and was glad to hear your reordered it. I'm sure you will love it.

Pepper - was glad to hear you reordered this one again -- especially since you already loved it the first time.

Hope you both enjoy wearing this one in good health!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/13/2014 donnaluby said:

BlingQueen - this Monaco ring looks so beautiful and was glad to hear your reordered it. I'm sure you will love it.

Pepper - was glad to hear you reordered this one again -- especially since you already loved it the first time.

Hope you both enjoy wearing this one in good health!

Thank you Donnaluby. I've had my eye on this beauty for quite sometime. It's a beautiful ring. I can't wait to see it in person. It's a nice chunk of silver too which is what I like. Just besutiful.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Pepper22 said:

BlingQueen, my heart sank when I read that you cancelled this ring. Then rose again when I read that you re-ordered. I think you will absolutely love this ring. I was so mad at myself for sending it back. I'm real excited about getting it. Its a beauty in my opinion.

And yes, it does look like an updated Monaco ring. I'm looking forward to your review & opinion!

Hi Pepper. I'm so glad you posted your love for this ring. I think if you didn't I wouldn't have reordered it. This is a nice bold ring with lots of silver. I think if I didn't reorder it, I'd be kicking myself. Reading your heartfelt post about this ring convinced me it was a must have ring. I'm just happy it was still available in my size. Thank you so much for your feelings about this beautiful ring.
Not applicable

It is a lovely ring. Elegant and quite feminine. Might be pricey, but worth it.