Valued Contributor

Ordered three items from Judith this morning during her show and all three have already shipped this afternoon! I think that is the fastest I have ever experienced!

Thinking they want to move out the older inventory quickly to make room for the new coming up for the Fall and Holidays.

If you order, don't second guess....you may not get the chance! Just a heads up for everyone! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Fast shipping today.....

motherinlaw, thanks for the heads up!!!

Valued Contributor

You are Welcome, Pepper. Happy with what I ordered today....hope they all work out! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

That's the only thing that the Q ships fast is anything you order from Judith. I can order a dooney bag it will take a few days to ship. Every time I order anything from Judith it ships within three hours after i place the order. It's amazing.

Contributor

Still waiting for my Judith Ripka items to get out of process and be shipped !!

No problems with chg. or anything. I'm bummed. I already cancelled one item because of it.

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what the difference is between an item being back ordered vs wait listed? I have one item back ordered and one wait listed. Does anyone know if I have a better chance of getting the item if it is wait listed or back ordered. Or is there really any difference?

Contributor

My order finally shipped yesterday in is in GA. Hoop de do! Now I will get it about Monday.

Watched Under the Dome last night and I'm glad it is the next to last show as it is getting stupid. Anyone else watching that crazy show ?

Contributor

I hear JR sold her company , or it was Bought from her? Which is it and is she still is control of her own product??

Super Contributor

On 9/15/2014 lss runner said:

Does anyone know what the difference is between an item being back ordered vs wait listed? I have one item back ordered and one wait listed. Does anyone know if I have a better chance of getting the item if it is wait listed or back ordered. Or is there really any difference?

Back ordered usually means they didn't have as many in the warehouse as they thought and they usually get filled within 2 weeks. Waitlisted I think they probably need to make more or wait for returns. Back ordered I think is ""better"" but it just mean you have to wait a short time longer. They hold waitlist orders for 45 days and then they delete them if they haven't got more stock. HTH. That is my understanding anyways.