Super Contributor

Let's just say that the evil pays made me do it, and boy am I glad I did. Here are some pictures and ideas that I thought you might like to see before tomorrow regarding a new interchangeable necklace.

Regular Contributor

Dare I say it ... where are the pictures?

Super Contributor

Tried my best with pics. Wasn't easy this time. What I want you to know if that after playing with my stuff, I came up with the idea of attaching an old detachable bale and was able to then put on the bottom two ways (or on any chain). You don't need a bale for the titanic chain if you put it through the clasp (nub up of course). I LOVE the blue, and I really like the original necklace. At first glance I though it was a little "much," but then I tried it on with fall clothes and found that it's right. Downtown with black leather jacket, which is everywhere now, and equally nice over a crew neck sweater. I bought the longer length in the necklace. The lock mechanism works beautifully (remember to pull up from top working the entire upside down U. The hearts are heavy, there is no dmq. on the blue one but the carving and color is no nice that it has it's own way of lighting up. The stone is excellent and has plenty of life. Just wanted to let you see all of the options and how this looks in person because the picture does it no justice.

Necklace as sold

on old Titanic chain

necklace on old titanic chain photo phototitanic_zps6945b841.jpg

on black cord

with bale photo photo4blueleather_zps62d28f04.jpg

fancy shmancy

fancy shmancy photo photo3fancyblue_zpsdf903e3b.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Hi BGDC, The pictures are great.

The enhancers are beautiful and by using them with the bale, you will get a lot of use from them with your other chains.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

Are there item numbers you can share? Thanks.

Super Contributor
On 9/11/2014 motherinlaw said:

Are there item numbers you can share? Thanks.

J317679 - SWISS BLUE TOPAZ HEART

J296832 - NECKLACE

HTH!

Super Contributor

Thanks NJG!

I love being able to find different ways of wearing things. It wasn't cheap, but I think this will be one of those price per wear deals for me. I know I will wear them both a lot!

Frequent Contributor

Just beautiful, thanks for taking the time.

Can't pick my favorite, but that Blue On Blue....

Enjoy

Super Contributor

BGDC, first, thanks for your beautiful pictures and review!!!

I have a question....would these enhancers work on the pearl interchangeable silver system?

Thanks, Pepper22

Contributor
Lovely, thanks for sharing.