Super Contributor
J-291794 amethyst braided cuff. $178 and on EP. Enjoy!
Super Contributor

Wow, great price. Thanks for the heads up!

Super Contributor

And I ordered mine on July 30th and paid 269.00 Those who got it today got a great deal!!

Super Contributor

Pepper... I think you are able to get an adjustment. Saw where others were successful that ordered it the same time as you. Check fb under where the TSV is posted... lots of posts on the subject that should be helpful. Would of loved to have picked it up, but checked too late. Good luck

MOONGIRL

Super Contributor

Moongirl, Don't kick yourself for missing it. I checked at 8am this morning and it was already gone??? TeachRsPet had posted it at the LTS price on the forum round 4.30am and the "early birds got the worm". Good deals don't last long. Enjoy, those who got it.

Pepper, If you get a really nice Customer Service agent, they may make an adjustment for you, but most of them hold to the line, it has to be within 30 days to get a price adjustment. No harm in trying. Sometimes they will do it as a "one time" favor, if it is pretty close.

Occasional Contributor

I don't understand, I thought lunch time specials were not posted until 10:00 central time. How was this posted at 4:30 AM. I also tried to purchase small and it didn't even show up on lts at 10:00 central time. In fact when I clicked on lts on my i-phone it showed all kinds of items that were not lts. I don't know if something was wrong with the qvc website or what. By the time I got the actual lts, the cuff was not even there. I got a q cuts email and saw the cuff but too late

Trusted Contributor
It wouldn't show up on my iphone either. Wonder why?
Super Contributor

Something is fishy here, that cuff is back in stock in all sizes. Maybe it was supposed to be a LTS for the Ripka shows coming up???

Super Contributor

It wasn't featured on the regular LTS page for 9/10. Maybe it will be an upcoming LTS?

Super Contributor

It was on the Lunchtime Specials page at 8am PST but it was already Sold Out and then shortly thereafter it was removed from the page altogether - and now it is available again in all sizes???? Does seem very odd.