Esteemed Contributor
138-050 52 percent off ShopHQ. 5 star reviews too! If you love garnets. I have bad news. Michael's red ruby ring will not be aired. He answered my question on Facebook and said he couldn't get the quantity in so I drowned my sorrows with this great clearance desk I posted for you, lol.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging Sammycat Again, lol

Blingie, you made me laugh so hard I spit out my morning coffee! What a let down on the new stone -- did Michael ever identify what stone it was?

I love garnets -- thanks for the heads up. After I got done spitting out my coffee, it went straight into my cart and I hit the "place order" button. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

Ladies - sorry to intrude in your conversation but I DO have this ring and it is lovely. I'm not one to wear ""honkers"" (although I do love those type of rings on other ladies) and this ring was made for me because it's a more wearable size for me. The color is luscious and it looks lovely on. The price is awesome too! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

Ladies - sorry to intrude in your conversation but I DO have this ring and it is lovely. I'm not one to wear "honkers" (although I do love those type of rings on other ladies) and this ring was made for me because it's a more wearable size for me. The color is luscious and it looks lovely on. The price is awesome too! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hi there Crazed! You can intrude anytime you like. That's great you have this ring and you love it. I wasn't sure at first because I'm so used to his bigger stones, but I went ahead and ordered it anyway after watching the video 100 times hahahahahahahaha Kinda grew on me by then.{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Micheal's rings are getting a bit expensive lately, so I'm on the hunt for clearance prices, lol. I love garnets. Enjoy your ring. Anytime you want to chat just drop in and say hi. Will a pleasure to have ya.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Blingie, you made me laugh so hard I spit out my morning coffee! What a let down on the new stone -- did Michael ever identify what stone it was?

I love garnets -- thanks for the heads up. After I got done spitting out my coffee, it went straight into my cart and I hit the "place order" button. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

lol Hi there Sammycat: You are so funny. So happy you were able to get this one. Gorgeous ring isn't it. I had my eye on it for a while, but never got it. Glad it went on clearance. The red ring was a ruby!! Apparently, he said he couldn't get the quantity or he couldn't get approval for it. Then he went on to say he's offering a multi sapphire ring as a TTV for tomorrow. I'm not purchashing it because I think it's a band ring, but I could be wrong. I did see a new band ring on the site for 361 dollars something like that. So maybe that ring is the ttv. I have a few of his sapphire rings and just not impressed with the quality of the stones. Anyway, enjoy your new ring when it comes. If I see anymore good bling deals I will title it "Paging Sammycat, Again, and Again." hahahahaha{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

Crazed4gems -- thanks for the testimonial -- I'm excited to receive it!

Blingie, no wonder Michael couldn't get enough quality rubies....although my guess is he was getting the rough cut types to even get in the vicinity of the carat weight he wanted. Too many inclusions!

Thanks for the banner "bling alert" -- I need something that shouts to me when I'm checking postings first thing in the morning before my coffee -- LOL!!

Super Contributor

I'm always hunting the clearance section! You can get some awesome prices!! I hope you all enjoy the ring - it's not a honker so I'm warning ya!! Please post your review here!!

PS - I've noticed prices edging up too.. Clearance is our friend!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Crazed4Gems said:

I'm always hunting the clearance section! You can get some awesome prices!! I hope you all enjoy the ring - it's not a honker so I'm warning ya!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Please post your review here!!

PS - I've noticed prices edging up too.. Clearance is our friend!!

Hi Crazed. I know it's not a honker, but I sure hope this band ring is better then Paul Deasy's one I purchased. It was tiny stones snd cheaply made. I don't expect a honker of a ring, but I hope it makes at least a nice presence on the hand. Haven't been disappointed yet in Michael's jewelry so I'm sure it will be fine. If you say so, then I know so!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/9/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Crazed4gems -- thanks for the testimonial -- I'm excited to receive it!

Blingie, no wonder Michael couldn't get enough quality rubies....although my guess is he was getting the rough cut types to even get in the vicinity of the carat weight he wanted. Too many inclusions!

Thanks for the banner "bling alert" -- I need something that shouts to me when I'm checking postings first thing in the morning before my coffee -- LOL!!

You're right. These stones were oval big stones he showed on Facebook. There had to be a ton of inclusions because he showed a whole lot of loose stones he had. When I see a good clearance sale you'll be the first to know. I do my best shopping in the wee hours of the morning. Out a cover on that coffee cup of yours, lol lol lol lol 142-748 is the TTV ring at midnight. Right now it's 361 dollars. I'm passing on it because it just doesn't wow me.
Esteemed Contributor

Bling, I agree on that TTV with the sapphires. Maybe it's a horrible picture -- I notice the stones in the coordinating earrings look brighter and deeper in color. Hmmmmmm.

I'm an insomnia shopper myself (so is DH). He bought me Michael's oval peridot stud earrings for my birthday -- can I tell you that these are the best peridot stones I have ever seen? 137-373. He saw them go on sale in the wee hours one night and jumped on them immediately!

You could be an overnight "clearance shopping queen" advisor to us all!! LOL!