Valued Contributor

Thank you for your suggestion, anisha!

After reading your post of this morning regarding the bling spinel watchband, I compared the size estimates provided in the listing and, if accurate, the average is a mere 1/4 of an inch longer than the small. I ordered it immediately and it went to "waitlist" thereafter. I may very well have gotten the last one! It's likely that it will require the removal of 2 links as I had 1 link removed from each of the small bands.

Thank you so very much dear lady!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Thank you for your suggestion, anisha!

Hi Dallas-Dame, you are very welcome. I am so glad you got the bling strap in the spinel. It is TDF ! The bling factor is even better on this one compared to the silver. I had to get one link removed in the small as well. I hope you get a good band . Please post back once you get it.
Valued Contributor

Hi, anisha! I hope you and your dear twins have recovered completely and that they're enjoying the new experience of going to pre-school...hugs to both of them.

The bling spinel strap arrived today and it's positively gorgeous. As discussed, I'll have 2 links removed by my jeweler and will have him change the band, as well. So pleased you suggested that I consider purchasing the average and send my thanks and regards!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dallas-Dame, no thanks necessary, happy you got the strap. I hope you are enjoying your new blinged out watch. Does it fit well - have you had the links taken out? I still have a couple of watches to take to the jeweller for removing links, just haven't gotten around to it. Thank you for asking about my twins. They get better, get sick, pass it on to me -it's been a cycle now. I am giving them a lot of VitC to boost their immune system. Hopefully it works. They send their love to you. Looking forward to the October shows and wondering what the TSV might be ? P.S. Just saw GFO 's post, the TSV is a set of two studs with jackets. A clear round stud and another blue ( maybe diamonique or Sky blue topaz), post with clutch backs. I think I will pass on these.
Valued Contributor

On 9/30/2014 anisha said: Hi Dallas-Dame, no thanks necessary, happy you got the strap. I hope you are enjoying your new blinged out watch. Does it fit well - have you had the links taken out? I still have a couple of watches to take to the jeweller for removing links, just haven't gotten around to it. Thank you for asking about my twins. They get better, get sick, pass it on to me -it's been a cycle now. I am giving them a lot of VitC to boost their immune system. Hopefully it works. They send their love to you. Looking forward to the October shows and wondering what the TSV might be ? P.S. Just saw GFO 's post, the TSV is a set of two studs with jackets. A clear round stud and another blue ( maybe diamonique or Sky blue topaz), post with clutch backs. I think I will pass on these.

Hi, anisha. Hope all is going well. I totally understand the syndrome of sending little ones off to pre-school...hope things are improving in this regard and that you're all doing well. I've been traveling extensively and haven't participated in the last several threads during Judith's shows. My watch bracelet is stunning and I've not had the opportunity to change it, as yet. I do think it will elevate the piece substantially. I believe it will require 2 to 3 links being removed. It was a wonderful suggestion on your part and I'm sending warm wishes to you and yours. I agree with your take on the upcoming TSV.