Super Contributor

I Finally Caved....I Purchased A GG Ring!

I found a cushion cut GG yellow gold clad ring in "As is" Ripka and I purchased it. I got it today and it is GORGEOUS!!!! STUNNING!!!!! WOW-WEEEEE!!!

I get the hype on this GG!!!

J-296508 was the #. The only problem is.....there is only one other GG gold clad item available on QVC and that is for the GG station necklace for around $600.00! I will have to wait on that one. I wish there were more GG gold clad items now. I need earrings, and enhancer, a cuff, etc..................

Super Contributor

Re: I Finally Caved....I Purchased A GG Ring!

That 36" GGG chain leads me to suspect a GGG eclipse suite very soon....................

OR the beautiful green goddess suite of cuff, ring (very like the one you have) and enhancer, earrings. I would root for that one!

Super Contributor

Hi BGDC!

What are you doing here? Are you trying to get me to spend more? LOL!

Yes! You probably are right. Judith will most likely whip out a ""GGG Suite"" soon! I see trouble in my future....LOL!

Super Contributor

Me2Me - sounds like you have a gorgeous new GG -- hope you enjoy your new ring in good health. I'm sure you are hoping to get a matching GG necklace at a better price and hopefully Judith will bring more GG clad. I love all the GG and happy to hear how much you love it too.

Super Contributor

Hi Donnalubby!

Thank you, I am waiting for a better price on a GC GG station chain. $600.00 is too steep right now. My birthday and anniversary have already passed......no excuse to go crazy now. lol!

If Team QVC is reading this.....an OTO would be nice for this 36" gold clad GG station necklace, with ez pays please!!!!

Donnalubby enjoy all of your GG's for many happy and healthy years!!!