Esteemed Contributor

Zodiac enhancer J296618 - Review

I received this treasure today in the "Leo" and it's a little work of art! Here are the particulars:

1. Perfect marriage of fine berge carving and the high polish lion's face

2. Minimal diamonique at 4 stations in the lion's mane -- just enough for a twinkle. Any more would have ruined the piece.

3. Very dimensional: the lion and his mane rise up off the background of the pendant. You also can see features of the lion's face in the high polish, from his ears to his distinctive nose.

4. Substantial in the silver -- I don't have a scale, but the feel of it has heft for its size.

A winner! Hope all who receive enjoy this one.

Super Contributor

Re: Zodiac enhancer J296618 - Review

Sammycat, thank you for your descriptive review. It sounds like the zodiac has good weight to it and I like that it is dimensional with a touch of dmq. I have Aries on my wish list for a future purchase. Hope you enjoy wearing yours in good health! donna

Regular Contributor

Sammy, so glad you luv the zodiac enhancer. They,are great. I'm a Gemini and for some reason I didn't like the twins I was disappointed since I so thought the charm was coming home to me. But all the other signs are beautiful. Enjoy wear in good health.
Esteemed Contributor

Donna and Flossie, thanks for your kind words. It's also special to me because I think of my last cat, a lion with a big heart, who died of heart failure. This will always represent his boundless and courageous spirit. Smile

Valued Contributor

My favorite is the Leo but it's sold out. I don't think there's more people born under that sign than others, so more people must be buying it just because they like it. I'm a Pisces and the two fish are really pretty too. Anyone get Leo even though it's not their sign?

Esteemed Contributor

Blondelle, my sign is Leo...but several of my friends bought it who are not Leos. Also, there is a separate item # to advance order it for Nov. shipment, FYI.
Super Contributor

Sammycat, hi..how are you? Thanks for your wonderful review. And how extra special this treasure is in remembrance of your cat. Such a wonderful idea!

Take care

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Pepper22 said:

Sammycat, hi..how are you? Thanks for your wonderful review. And how extra special this treasure is in remembrance of your cat. Such a wonderful idea!

Take care

Hi Pepper, I'm doing fine and I hope you are too! I'm wearing my enhancer today, and my lion looks perfectly regal. Definitely "King of the Jungle," and that's how my cat was, too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

Blondelle, I have Leo on waitless and Cancer is my sign. Since I have had some cancer in the the last year, I felt funny getting the Cancer sign. Sound crazy, I know.

Anyway Leo is a July sign anyway and since I have 5 cats and I just liked it. enough reasons to get it.

Wear your in good health and enjoy!

Super Contributor

So happy you love your new pendant! I know it has special meaning to you. Leo was particularly beautiful. Enjoy!