Super Contributor

What Cha' Wearing for Labor Day?

Just right for a backyard bbq. Smiley Wink) Happy Holiday!

Super Contributor

Re: What Cha' Wearing for Labor Day?

Happy Labor Day to you BGDC. Still wearing SB turquoise cuff. JR turquoise heart enhancer with the green stones on bail, country link chain, 3 stone turquoise ring. Ready for BBQ! Enjoy yours.
Esteemed Contributor

Hot 'n humid as all get out, but I'm wearing my london blue topaz pretties, esp. my fave: the asscher cut + trillion cut ring .... plus dmq asscher cut stud earrings.

Have a great last day in the holiday weekend everyone!

Super Contributor

I am wearing my wrapped in love cuff, ring, and chain. Next to my wrapped in love cuff is my ice cube! They look great together! On my chain I am wearing my grey moonstone enhancer along with the dmq Hamsa charm. I am also wearing my dmq pia ring and my pair of 100 facet leverbacks!

I'm all in silver and dmq today!

Everyone sounds beautiful!

Have a safe and fun holiday!

Trusted Contributor

My ""Live"" cuff and my LBT ring.

Frequent Contributor

My amy cluster ring, my open ( upside down) amy cuff, next to the oval watch, with the "plain" band, on my left arm/hand. On my right arm/hand, the little sister to THE cuff, and the dmg. highway type ring. New clad in/out dmg. hoop earrings, along with my own blue topaz sailboat pendant in 14K gold, on a JR Harlow chain. Just to go grocery shopping, and run a few errands. Enjoy your bbq's and families today Ladies!

Regular Contributor

Lots of pretty pieces, ladies.

Today I wore the TSV 118 facet gold clad stud earrings and gold clad 3-stone Diamonique and trillion cut ring (the large one) as well as an anklet and beautiful cross necklace. It all worked well together and I felt like a million bucks... especially when the sunlight beamed on my ring!