Frequent Contributor
Bought the ambrosia bracelet at Sam's, on sale 50% off. It is superb. Originallly sold for $990, now $499. I think the MSRP was close to $2,000 This is the JR2 version , with 18K accents. I am totally delighted with it. 6 very large stones and small white sapphire accents 7 1/2 " long So, ladies, if you loved the bracelet presented this weekend, but did not want to part with $1500, check this one out.
Super Contributor

Re: Ambrosia bracelet at Sam's

Wow- sounds like you got a great deal. I looked online at SAMs and didn't see it. Did you get it recently ?
Esteemed Contributor

Hmmmmmmmm
Regular Contributor

I got this same bracelet at my Sam's and it's called fruit instead of ambrosia and when I googled it I found out that it's an amethyst, smoky quartz, and the other stones are her crystals but I have to say that the green stone looks so much like a peridot that I question this. The other stones are 2 canary yellows as found in many of her other pieces and a unique rose quartz that the description calls a rose crystal - it has a mother of pearl backing which I guess is to make it look cloudy like an actual rose quartz stone. The gold hearts on 3 of the stones are very pretty and the end caps on the toggle are white sapphires that I really love. The sparkle factor is off the charts. Very solidly made.

Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 juliet said:

I got this same bracelet at my Sam's and it's called fruit instead of ambrosia and when I googled it I found out that it's an amethyst, smoky quartz, and the other stones are her crystals but I have to say that the green stone looks so much like a peridot that I question this. The other stones are 2 canary yellows as found in many of her other pieces and a unique rose quartz that the description calls a rose crystal - it has a mother of pearl backing which I guess is to make it look cloudy like an actual rose quartz stone. The gold hearts on 3 of the stones are very pretty and the end caps on the toggle are white sapphires that I really love. The sparkle factor is off the charts. Very solidly made.

So you got the JR2, with 18K accents and white sapphires, for ONE THIRD the cost of the SS & Diamonique version?

Either you got a great deal - or QVC is ripping off Ripkanistas!

Frequent Contributor

Paintbrush, so happy for you! My Sam's did not have it. Also, when I inquired about it, the saleslady said they only had a few, when they did get them. They also were only in 7 1/2 inch size. I need an eight inch. I also was not crazy about the prongs on the corners of the stones. Wear yours in good health. Oh, and btw, no one had a gun to my head when I purchased mine.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 8/31/2014 juliet said:

THAT'S the kind of value we used to get at QVC!

Respected Contributor

On 9/1/2014 terrier3 said:

Explain the so-called ""rip off"" as no one is forcing anyone to buy anything whatsoever. Your logic fails.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Sheesh said:
On 9/1/2014 terrier3 said:

Explain the so-called "rip off" as no one is forcing anyone to buy anything whatsoever. Your logic fails.

Anyone who pays TRIPLE for a lesser quality line is getting ripped off...or is a VERY poor shopper!

WILLINGLY buying lesser quality items for much more money isn't very bright, IMO.

Regular Contributor

As I recall they said there were 35 carats of real gemstones in the QVC version and that's not the case with the Sam's bracelet although they sure look similar and the Sam's pricetag listed the original cost as $1995.