Super Contributor

In the Morning Comes Clarity.........

Okay, something popped up last minute that wowed me, but I didn't fully "get it" as it was never presented but now do, so I wanted to share. I like this, though not thrilled with the pricing as I would want to buy at least one other option, and PLEASE, if you have the pearl system necklace, chime in here and let me know if it would work with these enhancers, and if the enhancers would be large enough to look good with it. I don't think the gemstones are that large, so I'm not quite sure why separately they are so expensive (bt) without the chain. Scroll down for pics.

Super Contributor

Re: In the Morning Comes Clarity.........

Start with: $277

now add: $254

or: $165

or: $165

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but I stopped at $277 for the necklace and what appears to be a DMQ enhancer... Besides, I'm not a 'heart' person, though some of the other enhancers are quite pretty. Hopefully, someone more inclined and who owns the necklace you mention can offer better insight.

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I know. Yikes! No easy pays either. I don't think it will work with the pearls, so the starter necklace is necessary. Price on the blue topaz heart is killing me! Always love interchangeable jewelry though. More bang for the buck, but only if the buck is financially sound. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} The starter necklace should have been on ez pays. That was foolish marketing.

Super Contributor

Never mind. Priced a little high for my liking. Nice necklace though.

Honored Contributor

For the price, it might also have been nice had the 'starter' enhancer been something else. Were I in the market, I might flinch a bit less at the cost were it a gemstone, and yes, to be sure, EP would make a difference!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I like this necklace and all the enhancer options but the price is way too steep for my liking!
Regular Contributor

Put them on your wish list and then wait -- either the prices will drop or your desire for the items will diminish. This is my new strategy with jewelry pieces -- which I implemented after paying higher prices for several pieces only to have drastic reductions occur just a few months AFTER I had paid the higher prices

I also discovered that my desire to own several pieces diminished greatly with time -- so now I only buy what I really want and usually at a much better price!

Although we really DO love the blue stones ...

Super Contributor

Hi BGDC, love the new heart enhances but also think the prices are too high. Maybe just wait and see if prices come down. The gemstones don't appear to be that big for those prices. Very pretty though. I have the pearl necklace and If you do get the enhancer you can always see if it works for you.
Super Contributor

I really like this necklace and the additional enhancers a lot. So I'm putting these on my wish list and going to keep an eye on them. Perhaps they will be on the Sept 12th shows and on easy pays